Life in Lee Jeans Contest

I was invited to participate in the blogger Life in Lee Contest to win a trip to NYC for FASHION WEEK!!!  Seriously would be the chance of a lifetime.  Life lately has been so crazy busy so I wasn't able to take all the pictures I wanted for this- I had to cram these in before our vacation... but I gave it a shot!  I'd love to win- I would be beyond ecstatic.  The contest was to take photos of me living life in lee jeans.  These are the Slender Secret Steven Skinnies.  They are stretchy and comfortable while still looking like jeans.  They definitely fit my active, mommy lifestyle!
They even had a contest for non-bloggers going on, on facebook where anyone could try to win the same prize.  So awesome, right?
The hardest part was that I took these all by myself- with my tripod & remote (;
Wish me luck!