Easter Breakfast

First of all, thank you soooo much for these.  It means a lot, seriously!  Well...I haven't posted a recipe in forever.  And actually I wanted to share this one last April.  haha!  Anyways it's the BEST cinnamon roll recipe you will ever try- I LOVE these!  Thank you to my friend at church who brought some over one day!  I love cinnamon rolls in general, it's a great excuse for dessert for breakfast, without the guilt you'd have if you ate a fat piece of chocolate cake.(;

You gotta try these... I made them for breakfast on Easter, and as always, they were a hit.
(enjoy these pictures from last year when I made them for conference;)


Cinnamon Rolls
Ingredients:
1/2 cup warm H20
2 Tbsp dry yeast
2 Tbsp Sugar
Combine in bowl and set aside.

1pkg instant vanilla pudding (that serves 4)- make according to box directions

1/2 C. Butter
2 eggs
1 tsp salt
Add to pudding mixture- mix well- then add yeast mixture to this.

6 cups flour- gradually add flour- knead until smooth (I used my dough hooks to add the flour)

*rise to double, punch down, rise again.

Roll out to 34" x 21"
Filling:  generously cover rolled out dough with
1 cup butter
2 c. brown sugar
4 tsp cinnamon

Roll up tightly and cut 1"-2"
Rise again & bake 350 degrees 15-20 minutes.

BEST frosting:
8oz cream cheese
1/2 cup butter
1tsp vanilla
3cups powdered sugar
1 tsp milk
(mix and frost)