Monday, March 21, 2011

Hyrum - 4 months

Hooray!  We are here (Kentucky) and loving it-  I have so much to catch up on document but I can't forget about Hyrum's monthly post!  He turned 4 months last Thursday while we were traveling.  This month he's a cowboy- complete with Saguaro cacti (in the distance, obviously) honoring good 'ol AZ that we left behind.
So anyway...

At four months Hyrum:
-rolls over half way
-grabs toys and puts them to his mouth
-chews on anything he can (he's sucking on my arm as I type)
-talking/laughing more
-ticklish under arms, on legs, okay ticklish everywhere
-bed by 8, up at 7am (and 2-3 times during the night)
-his fuzzy hair is getting longer (he has this single hair that is like 5 times longer than everything else- I love it, and cant bring myself to cut it;)
-grabs his feet
-i don't know how much he weighs- i have to find a pediatrician and go to his 4 month visit still!

...might I add he was an angel on the drive.  An ANGEL I tell you!  Prayers work, guys (:

19 lovely comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said... Reply To This Comment

So cute!

salena said... Reply To This Comment

what a cute way to do monthly updates for him!

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

this picture is just too cute for words!!!! love.

Vanessa said... Reply To This Comment

He is just TOO precious!

Courtney B said... Reply To This Comment

Oh Connie he is ADORABLE! You have the cutest boys!
Good luck with all the unpacking :) and settling in!

Darby Arby and the Green Tie Guy said... Reply To This Comment

darling! darling! darling!

Ashton Dene' said... Reply To This Comment

So creative!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tony said... Reply To This Comment

i think this is my favorite one so far! i love my little Hy!

Michelle said... Reply To This Comment

That shirt he is wearing?? The cutest darn thing I have ever seen (besides him!!!)

Tricia said... Reply To This Comment
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tricia said... Reply To This Comment

Glad you guys made it safely to Ky:)

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

Glad to see the cutest cowboy ever, smiling all the while! I am glad that you all are in Louisville, and not too bad travel time on a plane. I will see you Sunday so we can make the trek to Va. together! Love, Mother

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

Awe so cute. I love the cactus and his outfit (:
Yay! I can't wait for the travel documentation

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

I miss that babyface :( Waaaaah!

Love this sooo cute you creative little butterfly, you!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Love his hat! Is that a Woody hat? Happy 4 months. :)

tHe ApPeLs said... Reply To This Comment

so weird liv has one random long hair too!! haha i cant cut it either! :)

Shalyn said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my gosh, that is adorable!

maritaBliss said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my gosh! Cutest baby picture ever !