Friday, December 17, 2010

I have super kids

blog
Time seriously has "flown by".  I haven't even posted Hyrum's newborn pics, our family pics that we took weeks ago, or anything I've wanted to really.  But I'll get to it one of these days.  Can you believe my little man is already a month old today?

I HAD to make Hyrum a little newborn cape like the one I made Brody.  I had enough fabric left over to make a tiny one as well as one the size of Brody's for when he gets bigger.  It's going to be so fun to watch my little men play together- they are already best friends as was predicted.

that's a tree below btw, tony couldn't tell. ha!
hyrum blog
Happy one month, Hy.  
We love you.

18 lovely comments:

Dallin and Ashley said... Reply To This Comment

SOOO stinkin cute!

Chelsea said... Reply To This Comment

SSooooooo sweet! <3

salena said... Reply To This Comment

cute pictures...and super clever!

Venassa said... Reply To This Comment

That superhero photo is amazing.

Kell said... Reply To This Comment

Soo cute! You are too creative!

Pia said... Reply To This Comment

Connie, those pictures are too cute! What a clever idea! :)

Monique said... Reply To This Comment

Such adorable photos!

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

Oh. My. Gosh.

Seriously, this is adorable. I love that first photo with them in the sky!

Lynn said... Reply To This Comment

that you do! and using there super powers for the good of us all with these awesome photos too!

thanks for posting this, made me smile big time. ♥

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

Ha I love those pics! Very creative, and SO cute!

I can't believe he's a month already! Wow, time does fly by!

Mama Katie said... Reply To This Comment

Matching capes...AWWW!! I cannot believe it has already been a month, no way.

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my, these are so adorable. Your superhero boys are the cutest. Your are amazing, great idea.

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

You are killing me with these photos!!!! SOOOO CUTE!! One day I hoped to be as wonderful as you. Just sayin'

Marissa said... Reply To This Comment

AWW! Adorable! :)

Jess said... Reply To This Comment

Too cute! A friend just recently introduced me to Mila's Daydreams--amazing stuff!!

Brooke said... Reply To This Comment

oh my goodness, look at these! So cute!! They're going to be best brothers!

JED said... Reply To This Comment

What a buff stud. Just like his Jed Rock...

Melanie's Randomness said... Reply To This Comment

Ohh he is adorable!! Both your kids are adorable!! Congrats on the newborn!! =)

Melanie's Randomness