Monday, September 28, 2015

It's Fall! | Sudara

I can't believe it's officially fall.  I love this time of year more than anything.  This afternoon (you see below) I went with my MOM (who is back in the states after their stay in Germany!) and we went apple picking with the kids.  I'll share pictures of that later.  I was feeling sick here but when my mom came in my spirits were lifted a ton!  Love her.

Last fall I shared about a company called the International Princess Project.  Since then they rebranded and are now Sudara.  Since then they've also expanded to making more than just pajama pants.  I love their tops and wraps - like the one you see on me here!  (It's on SALE on their site!) My boys love their "Punjammies" pants; and I love that they are made to be rolled so as they grow so do the pants. :)

Their clothes come in the cutest cloth bags and are seriously comfortable!  They are made extremely well and I am just a believer.  What I appreciate the very most is the cause behind this company which I wrote all about here.
IMG_0869 IMG_0923 IMG_0849 IMG_0897 IMG_0900 IMG_0935 IMG_0937 IMG_1023 IMG_1027 IMG_1029
*While these clothes were given to us, these opinions are 100% my own.