Tuesday, December 2, 2014

First FHE in December

Our first Family Home Evening of December is always the night we get our Christmas tree and decorate it.  All that good stuff AND pizza.  It's one of my favorite nights of the year!  This year we went to the lot I wanted to go to LAST year and I was very pleased with the place.  My kids pretty much just ran around the entire time- they had a blast!  We were going to get our usual Noble Fir tree but instead opted for a Fraser Fur that Brody picked out on his own.  It's a perfect little tree, skinny enough for our living room and tall enough for my liking without being ginormous.  I've been wanting to make a video about this for a while now - I always like reasons to make little videos!  I'm more into videos than pictures lately so don't be surprised when you see more (;