Sunday, December 14, 2014

December, December...

The last 48 hours have been nuts!  Good nuts though (with maybe one bad nut).  Friday night Tony surprised me with tickets to see the Nutcracker.  It had been over a decade since I last went to a ballet, and he's never seen one so I was super touched by that thought of his!  We went to Kneaders for dinner first and then over to the Mesa Arts Center for the ballet.  On our walk to the place I decided to instagram something when my phone slipped out of my hand and crashed to the floor.  When I picked it up I noticed my screen was SHATTERED!  It happens everyday to SOMEONE but I never thought it would happen- even to me, the biggest klutz there is.  Serves me right for buying a cheap case that didn't protect it fully.  I just wasn't worried because I had my first iPhone for over 3 years and never had an issue dropping it (well, I dropped it constantly, it just never broke).  yeah.  I only had my new phone since it came out back in September so that was quick.  Anyway, the next day I woke up before the sun and went out in the rain to work out.  When I got home I scurried to get Greyson's birthday party set up with the help of everyone and then we had his party, and I was able to do a friends hair for her family pictures, and then I made cheesy potatoes and we went to our ward party.  After the kids were in bed I went to my appointment at the Apple store to find out I needed to buy a whole new phone since mine was damaged so badly.  That sucked but lesson learned!  Anyway my mom requested I make a bday party video for Greyson too since I did for Hyrum this year.  I don't mind, I enjoy it!  We had a hot cocoa bar, peppermint cupcakes, cookies, and apple spice cake with "fat sauce" that was in charge of making for the relief society Christmas dinner this year and loved.  Sugar coma!  It was a fun little time...
Greyson's 1st birthday party from connie balluff | films on Vimeo.