Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Morning

Christmas day was wonderful for us.  I wanted to make a little video to remember it by since we are moving!  This is the first home Tony and I bought together and so it's definitely bittersweet leaving it.  We are excited for what's to come though!  My favorite part of Christmas is watching my kids get so excited about little things and the pure joy on their faces.  We enjoyed the afternoon at Grandma's house with all of our family.  A great day!  I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
Christmas Morning 2014 from connie balluff | films on Vimeo.

In my last post I talked about some of our fun this month.  Let me recap the rest of the month:  We went to my sister-in-laws annual family Christmas party/steak dinner and it was so fun!  I missed last year since I just had a baby.  Tony and I were also able to go see "A Christmas Carol" at Hale Theatre in Gilbert (our yearly tradition!) and before it we went to Joe's BBQ one last time.  We also went to see the Hobbit with my niece and sister-in-law which was alright but the second movie was the best.  I've never really been a HUGE fan of any of those kind of movies but I can appreciate them!  We also went to the Zoo on Christmas Eve as a family and I guess a lot of other little Christmas things I just can't remember.  My mind has been so occupied with the move lately.  I'm excited but very nervous!