Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Our due date...

Wanna know something?  My first doctor's visit was on Monday!  Yes, it was torturing me not to hear the heartbeat or know everything was fine.  But at the same time, I knew everything was fine so I thought it would be okay to wait to see a doctor until we were in one spot.  But MAN was it hard!  Hearing the heartbeat, and finding out I'm healthy (minus the fact I need to drink more water) was a huge sigh of relief.

Other than that, my appointment went well and the baby sounds wonderful.  I love the heartbeat.  That heartbeat means LIFE!  And the fact that a new one is inside of me, is the coolest thing ever... it never gets old.  He or she had a heartbeat of 140-150bpm (according to my doctor), and he also said I'd be due August 24th!  I already knew that based off my own calculations (a pregnancy calculator test I did online) but I wanted to wait until I heard from the doctor until I spread it around.  My sonogram is scheduled!  I have to wait till I'm the full 20 weeks (I found out 2 weeks earlier than that with Hyrum and hoped I could squeeze in sooner but nope).  So four more weeks to go from this friday.
A little wind technical difficulties:
there we go!
Sorry about the slew of a million ME pictures... I couldn't decide on just two.  A white shirt on a white background wasn't the smartest to show off the belly.  I realized that after the fact so instead I'm giving you (really myself) a lot of different angles to work with so you can judge how huge (or little) I am.  Definitely showing more than I did with my first at this stage- I know my body is used to this now!
 I can't wait until we meet you, little baby!

26 lovely comments:

kenli said... Reply To This Comment

these are so sweet! and you look fantastic :)

Alaythea said... Reply To This Comment

Maybe it'll come a day early on my birthday!!!

shaka said... Reply To This Comment

eeeeee! how exciting, my birthday is august 26th, maybe we'll end up sharing a birthday! congrats again.

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

Yay!! I am over the moon exctied for you. (: I miss babies.
And your due date is 3 days after Dj's birthday.
Love the photos and you are still gorgeous

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

Love your pictures. Pretty pretty!

Harley said... Reply To This Comment

so exciting!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

You look great! I'm glad all went well at the doc. Looks like summer babies for the both of us. I think Luke and Hyrum are about two months apart too. SO fun!

Fiery Jack said... Reply To This Comment

That's only two and a half weeks earlier than us!

J and A said... Reply To This Comment

You look beautiful and I love the little sign. :) Great photos.

salena said... Reply To This Comment

Hearing the heartbeat is so reassuring! That's how i felt when we came back from Oklahoma and I had to wait to get insurance again before i could get an appointment. I was 18 weeks when I finally heard Finnick's heartbeat. The only thing that kept me sane, weirdly- was morning sickness. you know you're still pregnant if you feel like barfing:)

You look adorable-as always! Cant wait to find out what you're having and what this new baby will look like-Brody and Hyrum have their own looks!

Amy said... Reply To This Comment

That's my fiances' birthday! What a wonderful day! : )
You look great!

Leigh Anne said... Reply To This Comment

Congratulations! So exciting! And I love everything about your outfit (:

Jennifer Blair said... Reply To This Comment

Aw, yay! How exciting!!! You look super pretty and I'm loving your red pants!

kelly christine said... Reply To This Comment

congrats! how exciting. xo!

kelly-christine.com

Leticia said... Reply To This Comment

Yay! Our due dates are exactly a month apart. I'm due July 24th, surprise! I say as long as your not worried, why see the doctor. With Trey I didn't go in till I was 18 wks, I usually wait till around 15 to 16 wks because they can't really do anything before that point anyway. Can't wait to hear what you're having!!

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

yay! i was dying to hear how many weeks you are :) you're a week and 2 days ahead of me! how fun! :) congrats, again!

Courtney B said... Reply To This Comment

Aaah! I am SO excited for you! And Connie, you seriously look adorable!

AVY said... Reply To This Comment
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MelissMichelle said... Reply To This Comment

Ok cutest EVER! Congrats and love the blog! -Melissa

Becca said... Reply To This Comment

Connie! I just read your last 10 posts all at once. (I took a break from blog reading for a while) But I absolutely love reading your blog!

Rebecca said... Reply To This Comment

You look so cute! How are you so tiny?! Congratulations on finding our your due date. Hope everything goes super smoothly for you.

Nancy said... Reply To This Comment

super amazing! great images! =)
xo,
nancy

Karina Marie Powell said... Reply To This Comment

Soo cute! I am due September 3rd with our first! you have a darling family!! LOVE your blog!
http://aaronkarina.blogspot.com

justsoyouknow said... Reply To This Comment

Maternal instinct was emphasized the way you hold your belly. Love it!
portfolio optimization

Emma said... Reply To This Comment

I love those pictures!

Merry Christmas,
Emma
http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

Sally said... Reply To This Comment
This comment has been removed by the author.