Monday, December 19, 2011

We had some visitors

It's always a treat when I get to have family over.  Luckily for them they don't have to sleep on the couch like old times.  We were so excited when we found out my brother and his new wife, Arely, were going to be driving through on their way to my parents last week.  They spent two nights and a day with us- and before they left were even sweet enough to help me take the boys to get their shots.  We mostly hung out and caught up- but finger painting, Christmas movies + hot chocolate, and eating at Shanes BBQ were involved as well.
Hyrum looks a little drugged on milk here but I like this one of my brother so up it goes.  Brody was so excited Mike gave him some candy canes.  My boys clothes were courtesy of Haddad Brands.  Visit their Facebook & Twitter pages!
It's too bad you can't ever see my black bow headband in pictures.  And I thought it looked cute, too.  Meh.
The finger painting Arely helped Brody with was so good it landed itself on the fridge.  How do you like the portrait they did of me?  Mike wanted to get a picture of everyone in front of our little tree.  Pictures?  He must be related to me (:
Earlier that morning the boys and I had a few hours to kill before the newlyweds rose from the dead so I took some pictures of them... the last two were the only semi-cooperative ones I got.  Out of like 20.  haha.
All the clothes you see on my boys in this post were courtesy of Haddad Brands.  Haddad Brands is the company which designs and distributes all apparel for Nike Kids, Jordan Kids, Nike 6.0, Levi’s Kids and the upcoming Converse Kids apparel line.
Hyrum's outfit: Levi's. Jacket: Jordan.
Brody's shirt & pants: Levi's.  Hoodie: Nike.
I love the quality of those clothes!  I'm positive those jeans won't get holes after a month like most of his do!  Aren't they such studs?  *Sigh....

which reminds me, I saw Brody holding hands
 with a girl in church the other day.  
My baby!
  
All grown up loving girls.

10 lovely comments:

Courtney B said... Reply To This Comment

Funnnn! We love having visitors :)
And your red pants are cuuuute! I don't think I'm brave enough to try wearing colored jeans, but I want to be ha.
And it doesn't surprise me at all that Brody is a little ladies man :) He's the cutest!

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

Their clothes do look comfy and nice. I need pants for the boys... they get holes every 2 weeks or so... I don't know how... do they crawl all over when I'm not looking?? haha I love when family comes to visit.

Erin said... Reply To This Comment

What a fun surprise! Those are the best!! :)

Pop Champagne said... Reply To This Comment

awww these pictures are adorable!!

Shalyn said... Reply To This Comment

Visitors are THE BEST when you live away from family- looks like fun!

Darcie Santoyo said... Reply To This Comment

Look at your little man walking around! That's the next big step i've been waiting for with my Emery.

I used to think taking pictures of kids was easier, until I had my own! 2 good shots out of 20 is the normal around here too ha!

Hope your having a good Christmas :)

Rebecca said... Reply To This Comment

I love your Christmas photo! Very cute. Those red pants are awesome. The boys look very cute even if they aren't cooperating!

Venassa said... Reply To This Comment

Brody's starting to look so grown up. AND he's holding hands with girls? Go Brody. I love the family photos.

Monique said... Reply To This Comment

I love the photo of you all in Shane's. Brody is 100% little boy. Sooo cute!

Vivian said... Reply To This Comment

You are so cute with your red pants! And the firefighter boots are to die for. My son keeps seeing them at Target (because it's like we live there) and he repeatedly asks me to buy them for him. I think you just got me on this post. Santa will be paying a visit to Target...again :)