Thursday, November 17, 2011

One year

Oh my goodness.  It is so hard to believe that already a year ago I was here.  Just meeting my sweet baby for the first time in the flesh.  I was so overjoyed.  I honestly can't say enough good things about my Hyrum- he is more than I could've ever asked for.  (I feel bad, I really have two sons I love more than anything- but I'm just focusing on H right now:)  Hyrum is sweet, sensitive (I hope he doesn't get mad at me for that when he's older), has a great sense of humor, loves to be around people, is the BIGGEST mama's boy around (seriously, he always wants to be with me!  I love it.), and he is smart.  I am beyond blessed to have him as a son; he has brought so much to our family.  Happy Birthday, Hyrum!  You are an amazing person- an amazing son- and buddy.  I can't wait to see all the things you learn in your second year!

19 lovely comments:

Jennifer said... Reply To This Comment

Happy birthday Hyrum! The first year goes by way too fast!

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

Awe!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYRUM!!! What an amazing year he has had. I enjoy watching him grow. I also can't believe how big he has gotten. Happy days!! You are truly blessed Connie & Tony (:

dottie said... Reply To This Comment

Awe! Happy Birthday to your sweet baby boy!

Carlie said... Reply To This Comment

Cute! Happy Birthday Hyrum!

Megan and Justin said... Reply To This Comment

ADORABLE! that shirt is too die for. happy birthday to your little guy!

Venassa said... Reply To This Comment

What a cutie. Happy birthday to him! I can't believe he's already a year old.

Vivian said... Reply To This Comment

Happy Birthday to him. LOVE his name. That first year as a new mom is always magical!

Tony said... Reply To This Comment

Happy birthday Nuffie!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Happy birthday handsome boy!!

Aleksandra said... Reply To This Comment

Such sweet pictres!

Kell said... Reply To This Comment

Even I can't believe it's been a year! Happy birthday Hyrum!!

Leenie said... Reply To This Comment

Such a stud muffin! Happy birthday sweet boy!

kenli said... Reply To This Comment

happy birthday, hyrum! those eyes - beautiful!!

sylvia said... Reply To This Comment

Happy 1st to Hyrum! It's been fun seeing him grow and change this year on your blog. He sure is handsome!
Ethan's 1st birthday is on Thanksgiving Day this year.

Kaitlyn said... Reply To This Comment

Aww, happy birthday to him! What an adorable little guy! Love the pictures. Time flies doesn't it?!

In our sea of love

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

seriously? a whole year? That went by too fast! Happy birthday Hy!

Sara Springer said... Reply To This Comment

oh cute little h! love him! have the happiest of birthdays little one! (:

Alycia (Crowley Party) said... Reply To This Comment

adorable.

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

Happy 1st Birthday Handsome, Happy Hyrum. Jed Rock and I are happy to have you come to visit us for a week! Love, Grandma Nelson