Sunday, November 13, 2011

Little Brody dreams | Prince

Do you remember when you were little and you were all about Belle or Jasmine?  (They had brown hair, I identified with those two the most;)  All those princesses.  Anyway Brody notices the awesome guy characters and he sits there all wide eyed.  I can only imagine what's going on through his head.  I hope it goes something like this...
 Brody is a sweetheart and always picks me flowers.  Charming... one might say. :)
 Of course, Hyrum came along for the ride.
 I love my little princes.
Brody loves wearing his cape and feeling like hero.  You can tell it's seen LOTS of use from the first time I made it for him.  Just shows how much he believes in it's powers.  He always tells me, "I'm so BIG and STROOONG!"
Pictures taken back in mid-October.  See more of my photo interpretations of "Brody's dreams" here.

16 lovely comments:

Cynthia said... Reply To This Comment

what a dashing prince you have! Such a fun crown!!

Makay said... Reply To This Comment

WHAT A SWEETHEART! He is too cute! :)
Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Vivian said... Reply To This Comment

Godness.. what a handsome prince! Did you make his cap and crown? So creative! And you my darling look stunning. Love to see you sword fight with him. Super cute!

Randi Gardner said... Reply To This Comment

I love this series!

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

Brody is the cutest lil Prince Charming ever. I like it. hehe where is Hyrum's crown?? Beautiful photos!

Rebecca said... Reply To This Comment

I love his crown! Looks like a very fun day for him!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Vivian- yes I made both! (: karm- Ah! You're right, Hyrum needs one (: He wasn't really in the shoot (well neither of us were supposed to be;)

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Adorable!

Mars said... Reply To This Comment

You make me want to have a least 1 boy (although I'm terrified to have a boy. I don't feel like I'd be a good "boy mom") haha As long as they were as sweet to me as your boys are to you I think I could deal ;) PS LOVE your boots!

Darcie said... Reply To This Comment

price charming :)

Jennifer said... Reply To This Comment

These are super sweet!

Thrifty {Modest} Threads said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my goodness I love this! What sweet boys you have! And they will make wonderful Prince Charmings to some little princesses someday! :] Also, your outfit is adorable!
xoxo, Emma {Thrifty Modest Threads}

Holly said... Reply To This Comment

i love his little costume! so many adventures are going to come from that ;)

jillian m. said... Reply To This Comment

How adorable! I love how easy and free-spirited these photos are. And those little unexpected moments...aw.

Vanessa said... Reply To This Comment

This is just too precious! Brody makes such a strong and handsome prince! I just love it!

Forever Dream Photography said... Reply To This Comment

Just came across your blog, was reading through your post. I love this one! I only have girls, so our dress up and make believe is a bit different, I loved seeing the cute dress up fun you had with you little guy. Love the photos as well! *Sydney*

--New Follower