Saturday, October 8, 2011

to do:


1. get better.  the only pain i can relate this latest sickness to is labor pains.  it's funny because i had just told tony how i want to consider a "natural birth" more seriously and then this happened- and it reminded me why i cave to epidurals every time.  not. worth it!  anyway the stomach flu blows.

2. make sure the rest of the family doesn't get sick again.  So, disinfect... once i have the strength.

3. mow backyard (tony)

4. err, repaint toenails apparently. Like that'll happen anytime soon.

5. have missionaries over for orange chicken.  (the first two times i made pizza hut and watched tony grill burgers)  i promise i can cook.  Plus, I've been meaning to post that recipe for like five years. Course... This'll have to wait till we can all eat normally again.

6. choose giveaway winner (you have time if you want to enter.  well, a couple days)

7. regain strength and write a better to-do list

15 lovely comments:

Jessica said... Reply To This Comment

hope you feel better soon!!

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

Hope you'll be better very soon.
Sending some "get well" thoughts your way.

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

Hope you'll be better very soon.
Sending some "get well" thoughts your way.

Amanda M. said... Reply To This Comment

Yuck! Hope you feel better soon!

Erin said... Reply To This Comment

get better!

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

awe that sounds horrible. GET WELL!!

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

The Sun will come out tomorrow! Nice thing with sicknesses, they eventually go away! And, nailpolish always needs repainting! I just noticed the Michigan blog with Hyrum playing the kazoo! That is way cute! He is so smart! Love, Mother

Mars said... Reply To This Comment

Mmmm orange chicken!! Feel better soon girl!!

Elizabeth and Kyle @ Love Is the Adventure said... Reply To This Comment

I hope your recovery is speedy! Spent the weekend sick myself...what a waste of the gorgeous weather...

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Boo to the sickies. Feel better soon!

Meri said... Reply To This Comment

I hope you feel better soon! I just had to have emergency surgery a few weeks ago, and it was driving me crazier and crazier that my toenail polish was getting so bad looking but I couldn't bend enough to fix it. Finally, yesterday, I changed it. Sounds like a really stupid thing to bug me when much bigger things are healing... but it made me crazy.
Anyway, glad to find your blog! I saw the scarf on your post and have been trying to move beyond knitting just scarves for at least 4-5 years now... but haven't taken the plunge. Its hard to figure patterns and things out!
Cheers!
Meri
http://merigoesround.com

Courtney B said... Reply To This Comment

Connie! Yuck! I hope your better by now!
And speaking of pizza... I was telling my mom about your pizza crust you've talked about on here.. and I'm totally wanting to try making it! I meant to ask you on facebook but you know, since I'm here, do I NEED a pizza pan to bake it on or would a cookie sheet work? Sorry if that is like the stupidest question ever :)

Jess said... Reply To This Comment

I can't believe I've been MIA so long -- your boys are getting so big! Hope you feel better soon. Looking forward to keeping up again!

Kari said... Reply To This Comment

I hope you feel better! Those adult onesies definitely need to happen so you can wear them if you ever get sick again!

♥ Elin ♥ said... Reply To This Comment

I hope you feel better soon!