Monday, October 31, 2011

leaves change, i change.

Fall continues here in Kentucky.
Although it feels like it's quickly coming to an end.  It's hard to tell in the picture below but I was standing in white, frosted grass.  Brrrrr...
More cell pictures...
Not sure what kind of face I carved in that tiny pumpkin but it was molding and I just cut the mold off.  What kind of pumpkin molds before it's cut?  I've never seen that before.
Brody drew a cute face on his, all by his lonesome.  Haha!  Oh three year olds.  They are cute.
Then there's H helping me clean.  (that's a Cherrio, not buckteeth.  Although he does have two very prominent front teeth.   And he KNOWS how to use them.)
Then there's me- getting all bow crazy for church today.  My hair, shoes, and top.  I almost wore my stockings with bows in them but that would've been overboard, probably ;)  It was fun doing my hair like that- I'll be doing it more.  I got lots of love from lovely ladies at church.  (Ignore the hair-loss-regrowth in the back;)
We've resurrected Rockband.  We've been playing it more lately and of course Tony wastes me every time.
Brody is a dunker.  I didn't teach him this, because I'm not.  Are you?
He also got a giant ball in the mail from his cousins!  It came JUST like that- with the postage just stuck to it.  Awesome, right?
Oh... and I cut myself bangs.  Here's a myspace-esque kissy face picture to show it best.  haha!  What do you think?  I'm liking the change so far- I've had side swept bangs since high school..

Okay NOW have a happy halloween(;

10 lovely comments:

Makay said... Reply To This Comment

Aw! How cute! I love the little "scribble" marks all over the pumpkin!

And your bangs are adorable, super trendy.

You look great.

makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Shelby Lou said... Reply To This Comment

I love the pictures. Especially the spooky ones on your last post. So cute! My favorite pumpkin is the star one. I also really like your bangs, it's something new and different. I think we all need that sometimes.

You are the best!

Shelbs

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

I am not ready for the frost ):
Happy Halloween to the lovely B family!! Brody's pumpkin is too adorbable.

Monique said... Reply To This Comment

Love the bangs! Very chic.

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

Lovely Beautiful! I might google the directions and try them. I will get my bangs cut again on Thursday. I had to leave them long for the film I was in. Brody and Hyrum look so cute! Love, Mother p.s. That ball is awesome! Who would have thunk it?

{amy k.} said... Reply To This Comment

who knew you could just put an address and postage on a ball, throw it in the mail and voila... what a fun surprise!!!

Lecia said... Reply To This Comment

Okay, the lil girls were hoping the ball would make the blog, so wait til I tell them! They're asleep right now, but in the morning it will make their day ;)

kelli case anderson said... Reply To This Comment

i love changing up my hair!

Courtney B said... Reply To This Comment

Aaah! I LOVE your hair like that!! How in the heck did you do it? I probably shouldn't admit this..being a hairstylist and all... but I can't figure out how to do that to myself DANG IT!

Courtney B said... Reply To This Comment

Oops, in my haste to figure out how you did the adorable bow I forgot to comment about your bangs... the first couple posts I was trying to figure out when you cut bangs.. haha! Love those too!