1. the other night we were talking about baby boy names. If we have another boy next, we've almost decided on a name! Anyway amongst the mix, besides "Beiber" was first name: Colby middle: Jack. Colby Jack. When I started cracking up, He's like, "it's our favorite cheese!" Haha! He says things to make me laugh everyday.
2. He's goofy. Like, he sings random songs he makes up. Everyone knows the song Edelweiss... well, in stead of Edelweiss, Edelweiss... He sang "Underverre, Under where...." He's so random!
3. He likes crunching numbers. He calls it "calculating". He's "good with calculations" It makes me laugh when he asks me to whip out the calculator and calculate something. He usually has it figured out in his head before I even get to my calculator on my phone.
4. I've learned that if I have an annoying song stuck on my head to NOT sing it because it will be stuck in his head too and he will sing it OUTLOUD 95 times more than it's already playing in my head. haha
5.Thanks to Tony I have to sleep with something in between my legs and I also can't stand excess clothes on in bed. He pointed out how annoying leg skin touching the other leg skin is when you're trying to fall asleep (and now it makes me cringe) and he also pointed out how annoying it feels when your clothes get all twisted up. So now thanks to Tony I'm a more picky sleeper.
1. He's taught me the value of saying sorry first. He's always been the sweeter one in the relationship- and willing to apologize. But, I know that it's just as important for me to return that and he's made me a better person this way.
2. He is the best dad. It doesn't matter how long of a day he's had, EVERYDAY he comes home and puts all his energy towards playing with the kids. He is their hero and the boys are obsessed with him!
3. He is a spiritual giant. I'm so grateful to have a husband who reminds me to do things I should. It's so nice to have a man with the same goals as me. We make a great team.
4. He values what I value. Like, he knows how much photography and documenting means to me. He doesn't ever make me feel bad about taking pictures- and sometimes, he even suggests that I take pictures of stuff. And also, if I tell him I want to go to a lake and do this or that, he does whatever he can to make our family outings happen- even if it doesn't sound like something he wants to do. He is so easy going and fun to be with!
5. And along the same lines, he's supportive. He has put so much money into my photography business. He has put so much into ALL of my hobbies and interests. He, like my parents growing up, gives me so many opportunities for growth.
I love Tony with every possible speck of my existence! He's amazing. Happy Anniversary, Love.