Friday, September 2, 2011

when the husbands away...

We play!  (Okay, we all play regardless heh heh)  Anyways, Tony was out of town for 2 days (it happens often for his job).  He was checking out somewhere we might live... looks like we are 80% sure where we'll be moving next February!  That's really vague sorry about that... but it's changed once before so I'm not really going to say one way or the other until we sign a lease or something.  So anyway, he was gone and I got to spend lots of quality time with my boys.  I've been wanting to do this thing where I put my camera around my neck, have Brody use the remote and just click away while I spin him around.  My lens, although a wide angle, didn't get as much as I was hoping for... short arms?  Alls I know is my shoulders got the biggest workout they've ever gotten.  It was a fun experiement- and I'll be doing it again when I have a more wide angle and can really make them look awesome.  I still think they are fun (: