Monday, September 19, 2011

Brody Quotes

We were talking to Brody about the Atonement during FHE one monday right after our Arizona trip.  I had to type up our convo on my phone right then- it tugged at my heartstrings.
B- "Hey mommy, do you know who this is?"
(shows me a picture of Christ)
"Yes I do, who is it?"
B- "It's Jesus!"
"Yes, you're right! .. Do you know what He did?"
B- "yeah... He died for us so we could go back."
"Go back where?"
B- "Go back to Arizona!"

Not quite Brody (:  Don't worry, we will someday!

A few weeks ago Brody came up to me and asked me what I was going to be for Halloween (and I thought I planned early...well, actually I pretty much plan think about it a year in advance)  I'm like, I don't know, what do you want to be?
"A DIAPER!  Hahahahaha!"
He gets a kick out of his jokes just as much as I get a kick out of mine.  We're awesome.  But unfortunately he was serious- for a few weeks he's been stuck on being a diaper for Halloween.  I thought I was going to have to bust out my sewing machine and get crackalackin' on that one.  It wasn't until I pulled out the Halloween stuff that he saw Buzz from last year and now he's obsessed.  So we may have a repeat costume happening this year.

I was kinda excited about the diaper idea, oh well.


And a short one:
"You're good at passing cars mommy!" (6-30-11)
Haha!  *sigh, It's shameful.

(Happy Birthday Dad!)