Friday, August 19, 2011

Where to start

Gosh, where to start.  Thanks for the birthday wishes, lovelies!  I have a crap load of stuff I want to blog about (document.  It's all about documenting.)  So much has gone on in the last couple weeks.  Both my brother's weddings, family in town, our vacation, my birthday.  And more.  I've got some catching up to do!  Not to mention all the drafts I have saved.  Oy vey.

So anyway I'll be back to do that.  Sometime.  Unless my head explodes from picture overload.  (It just might).  In the meantime hows about I share this picture I took months ago.  I have a whole lot of fun ones (a self portait sesh) I'll post on my personal photos site sometime soon.  Not that anyone but me cares(;
ps. I'm selling this skirt, any takers?  I want to sell like everything so I can buy new lenses haha.  It's shorter so I wear it with leggings (Okay I wore it twice).  Email me with q's.

And I'm off... to sort through pictures... (((shudder)))