Saturday, August 6, 2011

So I've been painting this week...

Lots of painting.  Spray painting, regular brush painting, etc.  You know.  I've been working on some projects I've been meaning to for a while.  I get in crafting kicks where all I want to do is make stuff.  Lately it's been like that. (:  I have a tutorial to share soon, actually.  Anyway I was busy painting and Brody was pretty interested and kept asking if he could join in.  I kept saying no.  I like to let him help me with stuff but these projects are mine all mine, sorry B.  But we had just the thing for him, and I know how much he loves it, so I pulled it out so he could do some painting of his own.  This time though, I put down my brush and joined him.  I think he was super happy I did.  Even though I got a little mean with it.  But in all fairness, I did let him get me back. (;
And I mean after all was said and done I felt more fulfilled doing this painting than anything else.
He even asked, "Did you make a heart?  For daddy?"
Why of course, Brody.  And for you! ♥
I love being a mom!!!

ps. family vacation will commense in FOUR days!  AHH!

9 lovely comments:

Kandice said... Reply To This Comment

this is adorable! i'm in love with this whole post. i cannot wait until natalie and i can paint together.

Kaitlyn said... Reply To This Comment

This is the most adorable post ever! Too cute.. You both look like you had tons of fun! I love painting. Not that i can even paint but, i like to finger paint! hehe <3

In our sea of love

Monique said... Reply To This Comment

You both look so happy! Must have been a great day.

Jennifer said... Reply To This Comment

You have such a precious family. Finger painting is always fun, no matter how old you are!

PS: Can't wait to see what you've been up to!

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

This is precious! I love getting all crazy with the finger painting with my niece!

You two look like you had a blast. You are such a great mom. <3

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

This is precious! I love getting all crazy with the finger painting with my niece!

You two look like you had a blast. You are such a great mom. <3

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

This is precious! I love getting all crazy with the finger painting with my niece!

You two look like you had a blast. You are such a great mom. <3

Courtney B said... Reply To This Comment

Precious. Just precious.
This makes me so excited to be a mommy someday!

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

awwwe painting looks like lotsa fun!! your photos came out amazing. I enjoy the sequencing. So you didn't paint Hyrum's face did you? haha