Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our AZ trip, underwater.

I've had this underwater camera forEVER and have been dying to use it!  I had planned all along to go swimming on our trip so I could haha.  Someday I want to be more hardcore and use a professional quality underwater camera but for now this will do.  I kinda like the film-ey lo fi quality to these anyway. This one even takes underwater video (like you saw).  Anyway we sure had fun swimming.  There is nothing more refreshing to do in AZ during the summer.  My favorite thing about swimming *now-a-days is when Tony attacks me in the pool.  He likes to throw me around and honestly I find it VERY attractive. haha!  *by now-a-days I mean since having Tony in my life.  I love that guy so much.
I like this one in black and white:
Happy 29th Anniversary to my parents today!

7 lovely comments:

Autumn said... Reply To This Comment

I love these photos. We didn't go swimming once this summer...it's still not too late...

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

how fun! So much happiness! I like it (:

a girl with a smile said... Reply To This Comment

that camera is pretty awesome if you ask me!

amy said... Reply To This Comment

Those are very cool looking.

I should get a water camera for my cruise in eight weeks! :)

salena said... Reply To This Comment

i did this last summer. but yours turned out way cool! Last summer i couldn't wait to go back to AZ but this summer i missed a lot about Oklahoma! (you were right!:) We had fun with you guys. Brody is getting so big! he's so cute in that video. I still remember him always saying"friends friends!" he's so cute!

Courtney B said... Reply To This Comment

Love that you did a kissing picture under water :) :)
CUTE swim suit!
And happy anniversary to your parents :)

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks for the shout out for us on our 29th! It was awesome; we spent the evening with Perris and Elyse eating our fill of TGI Fridays (salads for P,E, and Me), and then went out to see Planet of the Apes! Dad and I gave each other cool gifts! Love, Mother