Saturday, August 20, 2011

Little Brody dreams | Baseball player

When Brody plays I can see a light in his eyes.  He has such an imagination; and right now, he wants to be everything.  He tells me all the time he wants to be this or that when he grows up (I usually am the one asking him though. :)  For being three he sure has a lot of talent!  He's super sporty, for one.

Anyway, seeing is I've done a lot of fun pictures of Hyrum, I thought it was fitting to do some shoots with Brody, just for fun.  This series doesn't include a little blue blanket but it's going to be things I've seen in Brody... his little boy dreams come to life.  I know he dreams about being it all when he grows up so why not capture his cute little imagination now.
So these I took about a month ago and got four different things in one morning.  I'll be doing more than that to keep this going since I had fun (and shoot, so did he!)  So there will be more of these.  Hence, the whole thing about making these a "series". (:

12 lovely comments:

Marissa said... Reply To This Comment

These are so cute!

Amanda M. said... Reply To This Comment

I love these! Can't wait for the next ones....

Jessica said... Reply To This Comment

These are so great! I love his little Converse :)

Monique said... Reply To This Comment

These are spectacular. You really captured how excited and happy he was to play.

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

I love these. I love the way you captured those moments. Awesome.
Brody running towards the ball is my favorite. So cute.

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

Brody is amazing. These are too cute, and that is why he is my "sugar candy!" Love, Mom

Autumn said... Reply To This Comment

I love these photos, you are so talented!

Venassa said... Reply To This Comment

Aww I love them. He's such a cutie.

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Oh the the converse feet melt my heart! Love :)

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my goodness, these photos are lovely!! I like them a lot. Brody is such a great sport. I bet you are excited for him to start getting into the lil leagues.
Seriously though, you have a wonderful talent, I'd bake dozens of cookies just to ask you to take photos of my sons for me and then fly you out here to Az if you say ok. haha

Jordan said... Reply To This Comment

I love these pictures (: they are amazing!

Courtney B said... Reply To This Comment

LOVE these!! What a stud your little man is!