Monday, July 11, 2011

Our July so far


::we bought a pretty good size blowup pool so we could cool off in the privacy of our backyard. Well it's kinda private, anyway.  It's been my favorite thing so far
::Hyrum in his 4th of July outfit that Grandma bought for him!  Cutie.
::PINA COLADAS from Taco Bell.  Oh. My.
::swimming and more swimming
::the lake
::pretty pink sunsets
::"connie's special".  Scrambled poached eggs and bacon is Brody's favorite lunch these days.  Mine too (:
::Brody loves helping me with the laundry.  There is no end to the laundry... it is an everyday thing around here.

Loving the summer so far.  I'm so excited for August to get here (my favorite month!)

*I was reminded of that lovely tune last week when I pulled out our wedding CD's and started listening to them.  Tony was on a business trip and I was missing him.  I love that we played this song at our wedding reception.  I feel so classy(;  Anyway I thought it was appropriate for the season to share.

12 lovely comments:

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

Hyrum's outfit is too cute. His little hat (:
Brody is such a great helper, I bet laundry is an everyday thing.
I like pink sunsets and sunrises (: well when I'm awake to see them anyway he he

Courtney B said... Reply To This Comment

Pina coloda's from taco bell?! I am going to have to try those now! Pina coloda's are my FAV!
And that lake is beautiful!

Jessica said... Reply To This Comment

I love listening to Sinatra...especially in the summer! Classy is the perfect word to describe it!

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

Cute, cute! You guys are darling. My oh my how Hyrum has grown.

What would we do without instagram to shorten our pics and editing? LOL

shirley elizabeth said... Reply To This Comment

I love the music! A fun listen while looking through the adorable pics - genius move!

Mars said... Reply To This Comment

such cute pictures! A pina colada and a backyard pool with ppl you love on a summer day sounds glorious!

Brea said... Reply To This Comment

Frutista FREEZE!!!! YUMMY! I miss those! haha you and your boys have so much fun!

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

I love this post of your 4th of July! Everyone looks so cute! Love, Mother

salena said... Reply To This Comment

the iphone must have a way better camera than the itouch, yes? because my instagram pictures never turn out that clear, even the outside ones.

your july so far is alot prettier than my july so far. :) mine is filled with dirt and yours, pretty lakes and backyard swims. i need to live somewhere pretty!

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

I bought Presley a pool like that too! We should have a skype pool party. Your pictures are fantastic. Its miserable here. Just miserable. And mostly because you arent here. ;) Miss you.

Shalyn said... Reply To This Comment

I cannot get over how cute Hyrums little outfit is! And that song is SO classy, I love that you danced to it!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Hmmm, me thinks I's need an iphone so I can instagram. Love the egg face. :)