Thursday, July 28, 2011

excited

A lot of exciting things are coming up/happening.  To name a few..
::August!  I love the month.  My birthday is in there too so it makes it even more fun.
::we're taking a much anticipated trip in a couple weeks!
::i'm the primary pianist at church now.  My dream calling (:
::the heat- I love being hot and cooling off swimming or getting an ICEE at Target.  That's all we do right now.
(no offense carmen, I've had better.. heh heh)
::Hyrum is pulling up to a stand as of last week!  He's too young for this!  But I love it.
::My mom and soon-to-be sister-in-law rolled into town for a day and it was great
::we found our pizza place here in Kentucky.  I'm certain we won't go anywhere else the rest of the time we live here.  yuummm
::we had a fun party last week
::Tony and I already have our plans set for our Anniversary.  And I'm so excited!
::i've just been really enjoying my time with my boys.  I just love summer.

17 lovely comments:

tHe ApPeLs said... Reply To This Comment

its so funny that hy and liv are only 2 weeks apart, she just started sitting up! aaaand is nowhere near pulling herself up! ;) your boys are so dang cute!!

SushiMama said... Reply To This Comment

Glad things are going so well for ya! Also, love your good attitude about the heat- I'm in Oklahoma and everyone here is complaining about it. Yes, it's hot, but complaining won't change anything and these same people were complaining when we had 16 inches of snow in Feb. I say just be thankful we have heat and air conditioning!

Alaythea said... Reply To This Comment

August brings our anniversary on the 5th and my birthday on the 23rd! I love August!

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

Love your instagram photos! And your list is so so summery. I love Icees at Target and pizza places too.

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said... Reply To This Comment

love this! and how do I not already follow you on instagram?

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

OH MY GOSH! whar a big boy Hyrum is getting to be. He'll be running laps around you in no time (:
mmm pizza..

Shalyn said... Reply To This Comment

I love your attitude- glad you have so much to look forward to:-) Your family is the cutest!

Vanessa said... Reply To This Comment

All this talk about foods and trips makes me want to eat and go somewhere awesome! Oh how I love summer!

Mars said... Reply To This Comment

Yumm pizza. Your boys cannot get any cuter. I think August will be a good month too :) I'm ok with speeding up the next 4 months. Especially since that means cooler weather! Where are your fabulous trips to? Or is it secret?

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

mmmm...ny style pizza. and icees.

hy is getting so big! Ryan is walking now. can you believe it? where does the time go!

Erin said... Reply To This Comment

um, need to hit up all those food places! I have wondered about that pizza place, glad you give it high ratings!!! cant wait to see pics of the party!

Brooke said... Reply To This Comment

My birthday is in August too. YAY :) Ps. I love all of your pictures!! You are very talented!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Yay for fun summer activities! Look at Hy's rolls. He's so cute!

Brea said... Reply To This Comment

PIZZA!!!! I´m so jealous! I miss eating pizza! haha Hyum is so stinkin cute! All his little chub rolls! I just want to eat him up! ;)

Luisa Rodríguez said... Reply To This Comment

Beautiful blog, cool pictures!
I wasn't able to comment on your newest post (squash moustache), so here it is: that was total cuteness overload! :P

_____________________________________
http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/

Monique said... Reply To This Comment

I love ICEES! Summer days wouldn't be the same without them.

Brittney said... Reply To This Comment

LOVIN the blog :)