Thursday, July 7, 2011

Brody wanted to read you a bedtime story..

I had to pinch myself when he first read me this- I about died from cuteness overload, as I'm sure you did.

Brody is hilarious and so smart.
♥The other day he saw me bust out a bottle of resolve and he said "a job for tough stains!"  haha!  He recognizes colors/fonts/logos to restaurants and stuff and will get excited when he sees Target, Taco Bell, and McDonalds.
♥His favorite songs are "Down" by Jay Sean and "Mr. Roboto" by  Styx.  He asks to listen to them everyday.
♥I was looking back on old posts where Brody was disgusted by grass and guess what.. he still is!  haha!  He makes me carry him if he's barefoot.  He'll say stuff like "pLUH!  Yuck!  Dat's DISGUSTING!"  He's quite the diva (;
♥Whenever I say "me too" he goes, "me free" (three).  Haha.

I love my boy to pieces.

*still haven't gone through 4th of July pictures.  Maybe I never will... lol.

18 lovely comments:

Tricia said... Reply To This Comment

He really has an amazing memory. Thanks for reading me a bedtime story Brody:) I can't wait to see you all in August!

Jessica said... Reply To This Comment

I love this! His future Kindergarten teacher is going to be very lucky with such a good little reader! :)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said... Reply To This Comment

How very SWEET! He reminds me so much of my little guy. :) :)

christine donee said... Reply To This Comment

"me free"

amazing.

Mrs. Biscuit said... Reply To This Comment

That video is so cute I just want to watch it again and again and again! Brody's little voice totally makes my ovaries PINE for a little one of my own! He's just darling!!!

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

Yawn..... Goodnight Brody. Someday you and my daughter will marry and make the smartest children ever.

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

He has SUCH a personality, I love it! Hahaha. Resolve. What a smart kid! But what the heck kind of TV does he watch to see commercials for Resolve?! Hahaha..cut those mid-afternoon soap operas out, Connie!! ;) JK

Brea said... Reply To This Comment

He has the sweetest little voice!

Hannah said... Reply To This Comment

ADORABLE! I think his little gun really adds something to the reading, haha! :)

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Cuteness overload in deed! Mark says he's a funny boy. :)

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks, all!! *muah!
Natalie (((shudder))) I despise daytime tv. Actually make that most TV. What I've discovered is a lot of the commercials in between cartoons is geared towards stay at home moms.. makes sense when you think about it! (:

Laura said... Reply To This Comment

My favorite is the gun. :) Cute post.

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

What an amazing reader and memorizer, he is just every bit like his momma was way back when! I can't wait to see you all in 2 1/2 weeks! Love, Mother p.s. Hyrum looked cute in the background too!

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

Oh me, Oh my!! Cutest thing ever. Seriously. I love that. You are such a cute and fun mom. You really are amazing. Love and miss ya!

PERRIS said... Reply To This Comment

hes all growed up.

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

hahaha Brody is amazing. too cute!! awe he is sooo ready for school isn't he?

Courtney B said... Reply To This Comment

Oooh melt my heart!! He is adorable!

Shalyn said... Reply To This Comment

Holy moly, his little voice kills me- SO ADORABLE!