Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lately by my iphone

Life is always so eventful because I'm not content otherwise.  I can't stand days where I don't get out of the house at least once.  Which is good... but then it makes for lots of iphone pictures.  It's so much easier taking phone pictures, I don't look like a crazy tourist having my fat camera with me.  People give you weird looks when you bust a huge camera out at simple places like Mickey D's & the mall.  what have you never been to a mall before?  haha.  If they only knew/could understand.  Anyways.
I took the kiddos to a new park recently
we found a lake right near by that same park.  There's lots of them around me, come to find out.
one night when the kids were in bed Tony and I had an "in home date" (well that's most nights;)- we rented a movie and ate pizookies.  Mmmmmm.  They were amazin.  
dino peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches
SPLASH PAAAAARK!!  Brody finally loves them this year.
my little fireman says he can't pick up his toys "because he's a fireman".  His other excuse usually is, "i can't because I'll get sweaty!" hahahah!
that same fireman put flowers in my hair and said, "you're pretty as rapunzel!"
building puzzles one mornin'
cars 2 for this weeks family night- we practically got through the whole thing (minus the last 5 minutes when he had to go pee)  At least we got to see the majority of it, unlike when we saw Kung Foo Panda 2.
hyrum is the cutest in his hat.  The diptych was him at BWW in a public high chair for the first time lol.  He's also crawling and has teeth!
yesterday was GORGEOUS!  We had our windows rolled down because it was warm- NO humidity- and a coolish breeze!

Have a beautiful weekend and FOURTH OF JULY!!!!

19 lovely comments:

Shalyn said... Reply To This Comment

Even your pictures from your phone are gorgeous! You make me want a pazookie and I think its so sweet that he put flowers in your hair:)

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

I like no humidity! You fireman is the cutest lil firemen in his get up. Have an AMAZING Fourth of July too Connie and family (:

Jennifer said... Reply To This Comment

My own family looks at me weird sometimes when I get out my huge camera, but I don't have an iphone and my old point and shoot sucks! I need an iphone, or just a better camera on my phone.

Laura said... Reply To This Comment

LOVE all the pictures. And pizookies are my favorite! :) You've been to BJ's, right??

amy said... Reply To This Comment

Awesome pictures!!!

I love the instagram app!!

Brea said... Reply To This Comment

Mmmm....date w/hubby + pazookie=best thing ever!!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

laura- HAVE I EVER! (:

Ashley Eliza said... Reply To This Comment

i can totally relate. i love the weird looks i get from people when i'm taking pictures at a restraunt of my food. or just whatever. even my friends get embaressed sometimes (hahaha!) us bloggers just GET it :)

happy 4th connie!!

xoxo

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Sweetie, Could you explain what diptych means? I have never heard of that before. If I haven't maybe, just maybe some of your readers haven't. I love how you take everyday life and honor it for what it is. I think we all need to appreciate the good that each day brings. I love you and am looking forward to seeing you and the boys! Love, Mother

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

Fire Science Program Objectives
The following objectives are designed to meet Keiser University’s mission and its objectives.
To provide students with an understanding of crisis management, fire suppression and extinguishment methods•To prepare students to conduct a proper fire scene investigation•To prepare students for employment with the Fire Service, including management positions•To develop students’ abilities to perform community service for protection of life and property

Connie, this was from a University about their firescience program. I believe that performing community service for protection of life and property includes cleaning one's room. Share with Brody in words he can understand (which are college words, I know)! Love, Mother

al said... Reply To This Comment

Love all of these pictures, especially the bottom right one on the first set of pictures! So cute.

Tony said... Reply To This Comment

Melody! You have seen Brodys room! He helps clean it every night...as long as we help haha!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

I'm w Tony on this mom what are you saying?! Lol but the randomness made me laugh!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Oh yah and diptych is a photography term.. I've explained it on this blog before. It's just two pictures put together in one. Three in one would be a triptych :)

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

Yeah Connie and Tony, I didn't think my comment about Brody random. It was in response to the part in the blog at the bottom of the pictures where Brody says he'll get too sweaty or that he cannot clean because he is a fireman. I know he's a good boy who actually listens to his equally wonderfully parents and cleans his room before bedtime!---Love, Mom, Momma Nelson

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Oh I see...:) I guess I didn't put two and two together bc those toys weren't in "his" room. lol

Lecia said... Reply To This Comment

Hyrum is growing so fast! I miss watching him and Alyza learn new things together! Love you guys.

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

I wish it wasnt a bajillion degrees here so I could take Presley to the park. Ha ha. You guys look like you are having fun! Miss you!

Mrs. Biscuit said... Reply To This Comment

Those dinosaur sandwiches are adorable! I bet Brody loved them! YUM YUM!

Oh and Brody's excuses for not cleaning up his toys made me laugh out loud! What a funny and clever guy he is! Sneaky... but hilarious!


<3 MuffinLovesBiscuit