Monday, June 27, 2011

it's monday again

Which means FHE tonight.  We've been enjoying it more and more since Hyrum arrived & I have a testimony of having consistent weekly family night.  We've seen blessings from taking the time to do it.  Last week we decided to build a tent in our guest room with sheets.  It was so fun!  We had our lesson/spiritual thought, tickle fight, and warm chocolate chip cookies in our creation.  (tickle fight. lol.  when doesn't a family bonding moment include that jk)
_MG_3971blog collage
The tent is still up after a week.  haha.  I'm pretty excited for another fun fhe tonight, although the rain ruined my plans a little bit.  No matter, there's always next monday! (THE 4TH!!!  I can't wait.)  (:
_MG_3917blogcollage
happy monday!♥

10 lovely comments:

christine donee said... Reply To This Comment

well.. that is just THE cutest

Heidi said... Reply To This Comment

so cute! My parents always made sure we had FHE..even when we were teenagers and complained and texted through it..you're awesome!

Mars said... Reply To This Comment

That is the most adorable thing ever! Happy little family. That is one good tent too. Pretty sure mine would NOT look like that. Oh and those cookies look delicious! yay for FHE!

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

these family night pictures are priceless!!! what sweet memories. :)

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

Oh this is the cutest thing that I have ever seen...in my LIFE! One day I hope to be a cute momma just like you.

Brea said... Reply To This Comment

I want to be just like you when I grow up! haha

you have the best ideas for family nights/days! I can't wait till we have a family of our own to do all these fun activities with! :)

PS- I would really love some CC cookies! Would you please send me some? much love! :) oh, and an ice cold glass of milk! yea that would be A-MAZ-ING!:)

Venassa said... Reply To This Comment

That's so sweet. Your kids are so lucky to have parents that love doing so many fun things with them. Camping out indoors like that is one of my favorite things, even at my age now.

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

I love FHE! Your boys get cuter and cuter with each post. :)

Ashley Eliza said... Reply To This Comment

you do the cutust things connie!. picnics, cute fhe!! so darling. i want to build a tent now!

xoxo

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

Reminds me of when you all would build your tents in the front room using our couch, the chairs, and lots of blankets! It was good times! Seems to me, we did it when Dad was away with the Army Guard, right? Love, Mother