Thursday, May 19, 2011

flower market

Tony and I had a particularly loud venture to Target yesterday (these pictures are not related to this story- this wasn't target;) (well Hy was an angel, Brody was loud) where when we got home we both daydreamed about the quiet days when we just sit at home and read.  I'm like, "it'll be so nice to read a BOOK!  I haven't been able to read a book in.. looks at watch..THIRTY years!"  (my future self says)  We were kidding- we really love being parents to little kids. (:

I wouldn't be surprised if that comes true though (minus this one of course).  I'm on the clock 24 hours and the quiet minutes I get I'd rather be drooling on my pillow.  It truly is my goal to read a book a month.. I just never do.  Instead I find myself meandering through flower markets because there like an infinity of them here and where I come from (came from, I'm not "from" there) you don't see these scattered on every corner.  Or do you?  At any rate, in case you are wondering, I'm actually jealous of my Arizona pals who are WARM.  It's been so cold and rainy lately.. so much for my 92 and humid couple of days;)
ps. why can't I ever decide on a look for my blog? haha

16 lovely comments:

Beatrice said... Reply To This Comment

I love the pictures!!! They look amazing :)

check out my blog and become a follower! sewbea.blogspot.com

Emily said... Reply To This Comment

pretty flowers!

Emily
texasnj.dayeightmedia.com

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said... Reply To This Comment

gorgeous pics!

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

Those are lovely flowers... I don't think Arizona has those kinda markets... it would be beautiful if there were though... but if they do then I must be lame haha and yes I like winning those kinda awards haha I think every other day something happens to me that now for birthday I get band aids and bubble wrap (:

Leticia said... Reply To This Comment

gah! I LOVE these pics! I seriously love flowers so these pics made my heart happy. :) I'm so jealous that these little markets pop up everywhere! What fun! Arizona is cold today so no worries. Mesa got rain last night.
No worries about switching up the blog, I do it with mine too. I just know I can make it better! Mine's always underconstruction! :) gee, I'm kinda gabby today, sorry!

Mrs. Biscuit said... Reply To This Comment

Connie you always take the most gorgeous pictures! I love flowers! One day we'll have enough room to grow a great big garden, but in the meantime we have a few houseplants and I buy flowers as often as possible! In Arizona it rained yesterday! Warm weather with a big gray sky all day... Definitely not what we were expecting this time of year! Haha! Seriously, you're not missing much, at least not yet!


<3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

Kari said... Reply To This Comment

Brody kills me. He is so adorable. You lucky momma you!

And The Beat Goes On... said... Reply To This Comment

These photos are so beautiful - LOVE the vibrant colors! :)

Brea said... Reply To This Comment

you are seriously so beautiful! and you pictures all turn out amazing! how is it that you make target's garden section look like it belongs in a 'Better Homes and Garden' magazine???!!!

Lacey said... Reply To This Comment

It looks like your finding some fun places to explore:)

Rachel said... Reply To This Comment

I've found that a lot of times the things I think I'd like to do (but don't have time for) are things that really aren't as important as the things I'm actually doing. When there are only 24 hours in a day you can't do everything. With that said, it's not a bad thing to take a time out and read a book while taking a bubble bath. One hour a week -- choose short books, haha :)

Rachel @ Eat and Write

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

I don't get how you can turn Target's garden department into such a beautiful location buuuuut you're Connie and of course you do :) I miss youu!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

OH! LoL Actually it wasn't Target.I thought you guys would see that by the market photos (; They have flower/fruit stands all over the place! It was one of those. But glad I could make a "flower shop" look good! (;

Sera Pie said... Reply To This Comment

These photos are beautiful! I love the colored watering cans.

JED said... Reply To This Comment

Only my Connie can make a trip to Target seem like an amazing set for a photoshoot. Good job kid! Your daddy loves you!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Dad! Haha. You are so funny. I love you too... OH but...

"Actually it wasn't Target."
hehe