Monday, May 23, 2011

Baby brother gets engaged

So a little while ago I announced my twin (irish twin- MIKE) who got engaged and now I get to announce my other brother Perris got engaged this weekend!  I'm so excited for them!!  Also this weekend I got to take both of their engagement photos in California (home sweet home).  I remembered last minute to take some clips.  I put these to "their song" and  if you are wondering, yes this makes me cry.

You might remember Perris from when he got home from his mission or heck maybe you've been around long enough to remember when he left.   Aren't they adorable?  I'm so happy for both of my brothers for finding adorable, sweet girls to marry for eternity.

ps. go enter my sisters giveaway!  Seriously, GO!

18 lovely comments:

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! I love that song too. It's one of my faves right now. What a cute couple they are!! How exciting!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

I'm in love. You should make videos part of your business too. You are seriously talented girl!

Mommy Kerin said... Reply To This Comment

How wonderful! Congrats to the brother :)

Shalyn said... Reply To This Comment

You are so talented, Connie- I love that video. Great couple, great song...love it!

Tucker said... Reply To This Comment

soooo sweet!!
love her ring and the video is amazing! they will surely treasure it forever.

Venassa said... Reply To This Comment

That is amazing! I agree with the person who said you should do this as part of your business too. It would make a great keepsake to have on a cd or something. It almost had me tearing up a little.
It's also my current favorite song, making me love it twice as much.

Mrs. Biscuit said... Reply To This Comment

Connie, they're adorable! Congrats to you and your family!! Engagements are so much fun!!! =)


<3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

Leticia said... Reply To This Comment

They ARE adoarble! Awww...young love! :) You are so talented and amazing! I wanna take photos like you!

Mars said... Reply To This Comment

so cuuute!! Good idea on the clips to make this for them. Love the song too. *sigh* so sweet

Stephanie {Luxe Boulevard} said... Reply To This Comment

I just loved that. That was so stinkin' cute.

Courtney B said... Reply To This Comment

*tears* Oh this is so SO cute! How exciting :)

Emily said... Reply To This Comment

aw congrats to your brothers!

Emily
texasnj.dayeightmedia.com

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Oh you guys thank you all so much! And to those who think I should add this to my business- DONE! (; I have been thinking of doing it for a while but just never did anything about it. I had fun doing this so I'm going to KEEP doing this!

Heidi said... Reply To This Comment

awww that is so sickly cute. I love it!

amy said... Reply To This Comment

What an adorable video!!!
Congrats to your brother!

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

I love seeing Perris & Elyse on video. Could we see Mike and Arely this way too? That would be an awesome tribute and a wonderful way to update us on the week-ends happenings there in Cali! Love, Mom

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Oh mom I wish you could! I remembered to get these clips last minute after Mike and Arely got soaked and went to go change. I didn't even get enough of these two! I got tons of PICTURES of Mike and her though!

Jennifer said... Reply To This Comment

Aw, congrats to them! How wonderful! That video is presh.