Monday, April 18, 2011

i'm dieting, as you can see

The title is bologna, don't believe everything you read (;  I realized I have a ton of random pictures from lately so I thought I'd throw them all in one post to save time.  Here is just some of our fun as of late.... you know it's a HAPPY DAY in the B fam household when food is involved!  So what if most of our "good times" include eating!?  heh heh heh

1. So I thought I found "the place".  THE place we'd get all our Chinese takeout but I dunno anymore after our 2nd time going there... we tried this place... it's ok.  I need suggestions, Kentucky.  Where is the best chinese takeout!?
...random chinese betty boop...

2. We found BBQ a lot like JOES!  So you know how I have a "tag" for Joes BBQ?  No?  Well, I do.  It's, "i have a thing for Joes bbq."  But as you may know I moved a good 2000 miles away from it.  So what's a girl to do?  Find a replacement.  I'm really happy with it... but lame pictures, sorry(;

3. Sunday evening Brody "helping" me make pizzas.  This recipe.  Really he just stood around eating.   Course, I had my fair share of "pre-dinner" too.  Observe...
I've done that since I was a kid, roll up cheese and a ball of dough in a pepperoni and dip it in sauce.  Bon appetit.  You do it too, don't lie :p

4. We've got our new burger and milkshake place in the bag.  Can't wait to go back!  Brody liked the decor

5 . Then of course two different cupcake places last week.  Obsessed much?  Well!  ...actually... well, yeah probably. (;
My favorite of them all is the last place we went to... although check that frosting!  It's almost... too much of a good thing.  But scrape off half of it and they kinda remind me of Georgetown cupcakes!  Which, I will get to once I find time to blog about my D.C. trip.  For the record I probably can go a week without a cupcake (or two days) but not when I get a coupon in the mail!  Then, forgettabbouddit..

We love food.  Just ask my love handles (;