Friday, April 29, 2011

D.C... cupcakes, blossoms, family.

So here's my trip again.  Have I ever mentioned how D.C. is my favorite city?  I know I have.  I just love the architecture, plants, and history there.  I had a lot of fun taking picutres on the trip!  Of course...when don't I love taking pictures. (Still failing on my new years resolution to take less- part of that is because I'm collecting pics for my etsy;)
Such a fun trip!  I compared my beloved Sprinkes to Georgetown cupcakes and guess what....

GEORGETOWN WINS!  Oh. MY GOSH.  
Seriously, the best cupcake experience of my life!
They aren't as huge as Sprinkles but they are LIGHT and FLUFFY
and I could literally eat five at a time.  (so that's the ONE downside, says my rear)
Seriously though I can't stress this enough.  If you are in the neighborhood do
yourself a favor and buy yourself one- or thirty.
They are worth any length line... even in rain.
GAH!!!!!!  So good.

Then again, my dad prefers Sprinkles so I guess you'll have to see for yourself (;
Which I realized I got one picture of my dad the whole trip and I can't post it because
it's the one at the Pentagon.  Ah man.  But I did find out what kind of ring tones he has for his kids...
nice.

...great now I'm craving cupcakes.
and i'm off to vote for myself, like you already did ;)  We're the coolest!

8 lovely comments:

Mrs. Biscuit said... Reply To This Comment

I wish I could comment on each and every picture you took! They're all so pretty and you, of course, look stunning! That striped sweater is adorable and you look so comfortable and content =)
I do, however, especially love the tulip triptych!

<3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

Leticia said... Reply To This Comment

Once again, b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l pics!
I've always wanted to go to D.C., maybe someday. :)

Jennifer said... Reply To This Comment

These photos are amazing! Every single one is stunning! I love DC. Your family is so sweet.

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

Welllllll aren't you just living the life?!?? <3

salena said... Reply To This Comment

DC is definitely in my east coast trip thats happening in the near future (been telling myself & steven that for a while:) i'm so jealous you get to go there regularly!

Chelsea said... Reply To This Comment

wow. gorgeous photos!!!

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said... Reply To This Comment

THis is such a beautiful post!!! WOW!!! I was just in D.C. for a few weeks and I got the chance to see the cherry blossoms in full bloom, which was amazing! So many of your pictures reminded me of mine, but yours are even lovelier! I am in love with your outfit, love that you captured so many wonderful pictures and great memories for your adorable little boy! I love Georgetown too! Lovely blog you have and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it this morning!

Liesl :)

♥{Diana}♥ said... Reply To This Comment

jeff and i r going to dc over labor day.. we will have to try the cupcakes..we moved back to wi so i miss sprinkles