Saturday, April 9, 2011

around the house

"around the house" has been a label of mine for a couple years but i thought why not make it a post?    especially since we (the hubs and i) are the king and queen of moves...so you know, a new place often... i'm sure some people are interested in where we sit around. :p

and actually i'm thinking of doing this once a month or so (i spend most of my time at home so why not share it;)
so about all that...
1. no our house isn't bent and crazy like mickey's at toontown, disneyland. (it's the lens i used;)
2. like my centerpiece?  i found the idea hurrr
3. of course i had to frame this and this poem over b's baby picture
4. our front yard has two beautiful white flowering dogwood trees
 that sprouted all those lovely blossoms- but the leaves came in already (too fast)
5. we took brody to toys r us on his birthday-day and told him he could
pick one thing out.  he chose the robot!  he's been wanting one
6. those glow-in-the-dark stars on Brody's ceiling were mine when I was a kid!
7. my living room frames don't have pictures in them yet! one of these days...
8. hy has been rolling over like a crazy person since monday!

have a great rest of your weekend!

16 lovely comments:

Mrs. Biscuit said... Reply To This Comment

Connie your house is beautiful! Everything looks so bright, clean and happy! Thanks for sharing. I really like this feature and hope you keep it up!
Oh, and I'm definitely going to get some spray paint and glass bottles! Happy Saturday =)


MuffinLovesBiscuit

Piril Maria said... Reply To This Comment

A beautiful home




♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com

Brooke said... Reply To This Comment

oh my gosh I want to make those spray painted root beer bottles! I love your house!

Gertrude said... Reply To This Comment

Lovely home! Really love the wall decor, especially the LOVE and the ones around it :) xo

Mandi @ make it dear said... Reply To This Comment

aww super cute kids room :)

Venassa said... Reply To This Comment

I love your house!
I am especially a fan of the mustache photo on the wall.

Lacey said... Reply To This Comment

Hey how did you get everything looking so great so fast? Your like a quick little bunny! Probably didn't feel that way to you:)

Cat said... Reply To This Comment

Oh goodness, your house is lovely! I adore your "Spring" bunting...did you make it yourself?

Tricia said... Reply To This Comment

Love the newest house. It seems like there is a lot more space for the fam to roam around in. Miss you guys! Tell Brody I love him:)

Autumn said... Reply To This Comment

So cute! I can't wait to have a house with Devin.

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

I like how you personalize all the places you live in with your Connie style! You make it nice for all your family to visit too! I enjoyed conference week-end with your family and I especially enjoyed babysitting Brody and Hyrum cause they are just so cool! Love, Mother

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my GOODNESS, Connnie, it is AMAZING!!!! I remember seeing the first picture of it on your phone!! :) :) I MISS YOU!!

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

Your house looks so good. You are a master unpacker!! Love it.

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

amazing. The decor is absolutely beautiful... makes me feel like my house needs a make over (: Brody's room is so cute too...

mandyface said... Reply To This Comment

Your son is seriously so cute! Those eyes!!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

I'm so behind on commenting!! I loooove your new place. The IBC bottles and the mustache print. So fun!