Wednesday, March 16, 2011

On the road

Wow. We're on the road! Blogging from my iPhone ha ha. Well sorry my blog has been lame lately it probably will be til I'm settled in Kentucky. I have fun stuff to share though! Soon. So in the meantime any iPhone users have apps to recommend? I'm already app happy;)
{hyrum and me after his 7:30am wake up call (which to me is the crack of dawn)- our last morning in AZ.  So sad.  Those earrings are the only ones I can sleep in....
 and Hyrum, although doesn't appear to be, is actually quite the morning person:p }
♥♥♥

Here's to an already great trip and lots more fun ahead... BAM!

12 lovely comments:

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

Ugh. Connie. I miss you dearly. So glad we got to hang out a lot before you left. But bummed you're gone.

The Bachelor..!! It wasn't the same watching it without you. Hehe.

Gah. K come home now. Thanks.

JED said... Reply To This Comment

I love the picture. An I-phone? What the heck?

Katelyn said... Reply To This Comment

Wishing you luck on the rest of your move!
Hyrum sure is a cutie :)

Darby Arby and the Green Tie Guy said... Reply To This Comment

oh how have i not found your blog before now?!

Shalyn said... Reply To This Comment

Boo:-( I had always hoped to run into you at Target wearing the pretty pretty earrings you sent me! Alas, hope you have a great trip!

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

Be safe my lady!! So glad I got to see you before you left. Let's keep up our chatting though okay. And I'm happy you got an iPhone! Amazing, right? Get the app HEYTELL and put my number in...its a walkie talkie...we can talk back and forth super fast. ;)

Irina said... Reply To This Comment

Hello! i just came across your wonderful blog and i loved it right away! your style is great! come check out my blog and follow if you like it, i promise to do the same!
www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
kisses

Vanessa said... Reply To This Comment

Have a safe trip!

& by the picture, I see you found Instagram. It's my new fav app on the iPhone!

Courtney B said... Reply To This Comment

Safe travels!!
Ok I don't know if you have this already but I'm addicted to Words with Friends!! Get it!

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

Can't wait to see you! The picture of Hyrum and you are too precious! I love you truly! Love, Mother

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Good luck on the trip! I hope your move goes smoothly. :)

Candace Stevenson said... Reply To This Comment

hope your trip is pure lovely~ and your baby is AH-DORABLE .

Come read about my Lovely Little Rants ♥