Thursday, March 3, 2011

I bet Larry King never sees boogers

My advice for those with two year olds?... run for the hills no, interview them because they are only two once.    And for me in a couple weeks these terribl..ly awesome twos are over.  This makes me sad to think (also makes me an old geezer but that's another story.)

Typical little boy interview.  Wouldn't be complete without boogers... oh and poo.  (welcome to my life)
So Brody's faves:
animal: an unhappy dinosaur
color: red.. then blue (I didn't understand him saying "red" at first, I thought he was copying me;)
when he grows up he's going to be: "big"
thing to do: go on a plane
food: books, crayons, boogers, computers, bugs, necklaces, buttons and plants (yum)

Maybe I'll be the next larry or oprah... my interview questions are top notch, out of this world amazin. (;

22 lovely comments:

Ailinh Harris said... Reply To This Comment

Oh such a funny post! Seriously laugh out loud worthy. Definitely digging the answer to what he's going to be when he grows up. So dang witty.

Mars said... Reply To This Comment

so cute! You are gorgeous and Brody is the cutest little boy! What a fun idea. You are like wondermom-great at documenting everything :)

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

You are both so adorable...
Very cute idea.

Jamie said... Reply To This Comment

Such a cute kid! Ya'll are precious!

Courtney B said... Reply To This Comment

Aw this made my morning!! Hahaha he is so cute. So funny!
He probably tried eating crayons in nursery.. I'm in the nursery and I swear kids can't help trying those suckers out every once in awhile :)

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

Super cute!

What a great idea. I wanna do it with my boys!

Randi Gardner said... Reply To This Comment

this video makes me excited/scared for my little boy to grow up a little. He is 5 months... haha boogers and never holding still eek!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Oh Randi it's so fun! He's not alllways crazy like this (;
I love every stage- but toddlers are hilarious- you'll love it don't worry (:

Becca Lee said... Reply To This Comment

Funny funny! Can't wait for Leo to start talking.

Tunes & Spoons said... Reply To This Comment

HAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I laughed out loud so so so many times!!! This was fantastic! I am so glad you will have this for him to show to all of his future girlfriends.

I literally saw the booger. He really gets in there huh?


He. Is. Hil. Arious.

Monique said... Reply To This Comment

What a little jokester; he had me and my coworker cracking up. This is going to be something really cool for him to see when he is older, especially when you show his first girlfriend ;)

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

OH my gosh I am laughing SOOO hard. The ending is PRICELESS. AAAAHH Connie. Let's get another date in eh? When are you free? Text me.

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

I love this post. I think the most telling is the fact that he will be "big" when he grows up. That is just what the pediatrician said, so I am glad it is a goal of his! He is awesome! I love his food groups--at least he is thinking variety! Love, Mother

Rachel said... Reply To This Comment

p.s. YES! after I watch this hilarious video of Brody, I checked out the rest of your stuff on Vimeo and found this song!!! I have always been a massive EFY song addict and fan but I somehow missed this one! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

Bree said... Reply To This Comment

haha that's adorable. Quite the ambitious little man ;)

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

Awe, I am taking your advice and I am going to interview each of my sons hehe Brody is so cute...

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

aww well I'm glad some of you are going to do this! I ask him these things all the time and of course his answer ALWAYS changes though (:

~M~ said... Reply To This Comment

So cute!!!

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

The first time, the video was not available, so I am glad I checked back. Good to see our grandsome (that is a combination of handsome and grandson). I can't wait for the visit. I think the cherry blossom festival is something Brody would have some more comments on. Last year they looked more like popcorn colored, and of course, the vendors had the nuts to sell, so it will be fun---a good walking day like old times! Love, Mother

Katelyn said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my gosh that was so adorable! He'll love looking back at his "interviews" when he's older! The boogers were priceless. Haha!

Katelyn

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

This is beyond precious. Brody is almost three?! Wow. He is such a little man now!!

xoxo

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Cutest. Thing. Ever!

Makes me want to video my kids more. :)