Wednesday, March 2, 2011

holy crap

abouthim+her gnome
(yeah we saw Gnomeo & Juliet- I thought it would be better but B liked it.  Guess I have gnomes on the brain.  Nothing wrong with that.)  So it just dawned on me that in two weeks from today we are MOVING!  As in... a fatty drive across the entire blessed country. MAMMA NOOoo!! (pray the boys sleep the whole way ;)

How do you begin to say goodbye to all the great people you've met?  I thought it over and I came up with... a figurative cyber goodbye to everyone in which I "gnome" you.  Meaning you wake up with a lawn covered in gnomes, butt facing the street- staring at you.  There you have it, an awesome (slightly freaky) cyber goodbye to you.  Prepare to be gnomed.  (Figuratively)

...except we all know it's not going to feel like goodbye for most- thanks to this here blog.  I just know these next two weeks are going to fly.
(the best thing about this is whenever Brody sees my blog he freaks out- "HEY LOOK THAT'S A GNOME!!  DAD COME LOOK!"  haha.  He loves gnomes.)

7 lovely comments:

sarah said... Reply To This Comment

laughed outloud at the thought of a million little gnomes staring you down as you leave your house.

so funny.

Monique said... Reply To This Comment

The idea of a pack of gnomes staring you down is hysterical. Best of luck with your epic road trip to your new home!

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

I don't like that you're moving. I see you in real life. So I will be real-life sad. :(

I'mma kick all those stupid gnome jerks over so you can't go.

*anaconda squeezes leg* "NOOOOOO!"

Kate said... Reply To This Comment

You are precious! I cannot wait to read about the next chapter of your adventures. And by the by, I've always thought Kentucky looked really gorgeous and green. Have you seen "Elizabethtown"? I always wanted to visit after seeing that film. <3

Nicole... given said... Reply To This Comment

i LOVE the gnome sign. I am hoping you have seen gnemo and juliet!

Jessica Lynn said... Reply To This Comment

I just thought this was hilarious.

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

haha my sons loved that movie. they couldn't stop talking about it for days. haha

awe. well I'm glad I follow your blog (: