Wednesday, February 23, 2011

today's letter to Tony...

If I were to write a letter to Tony (didn't you know that's how our love began?  Pen pals.)  Anyways... if I were to write one about today, it would go like this:


Dearest Tony,



(whops I accidentally typed an "a" at the end.  really and truly.  My bad. deleted. Tonya!  bahaha!  New nickname emerges.)  Okay so I'm already rambling but you know that about me and my stories.  You get like five in one- everytime.  Love me through it.  *Sigh.  So.  


Tonight was bittersweet.  Eating In' N Out for probably the last time ever in our lives before our move!  No more In 'N Out nearby?  It's like a sick joke!  You can take the girl out of California (you did that once) but you can't take the In 'N Out.. out. of- okay I don't know where I'm going with that.  
Last thing?  When you call me during a photo shoot know that you've instantly thrown me off.  Do not disturb my delicate genius!  Okay I take that back... phone calls about Brody going to urgent care are allowed.  Just don't start your message, 
"Connie when you get done with your photo shoot we are going to be at the children's urgent care..." (insert freak out)
No, I don't really know a better way to start it but I'm sure you'll figure out something.  I mean, too bad you can't cause that'll never happen again (kids aren't stunt devils or anything- this was a one time thing, basically.) 
Love you. like a lot,
Connie
p.s. to Brody... you. are. a. STINKER!  Sticking junk up your nose... real original. (;
although 10 points to you for choosing battleship.

Dear everyone else, I redid my photo blog look (it happens)so go take a gander.  I figure since we are relocating it's a good time!  Start anew.  

15 lovely comments:

Becca said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my goodness! I heard you say something about Brody's nose, but I didn't know he was at urgent care! I'm so sorry! I hope everything is okay! You must have been freaking out!

Dallin and Ashley said... Reply To This Comment

I didn't realize you were moving so soon :(

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

I'd be freaking out too if I got a message like that haha but I am glad Brody is okay.

I cannot believe you are moving already... I wish I had the chance to meet you, haha and I live in Arizona too ): Boooo! (:

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

We still have another 3 weeks or so! But yeah it's coming up wayy too fast!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said... Reply To This Comment

CONNIE, IT LOOKS AMAZING! :)

Autumn said... Reply To This Comment

That is a story for him to tell on a date someday....haha oh man.

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

Thank goodness you all lived to tell the tale! Kudos to Tony for acting so fast. Kudos to you for being a good Mom. Kudos to Brody for being, well, BRODY! Love, Mom

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said... Reply To This Comment

oh kids and things up their nose!

e.day said... Reply To This Comment

mmmk, maybe we can start a program where we find out the BEST possible way to preserve in n out burgers and i'll start sending them to you. because honestly, i don't know how you are going to survive without them. and i can't believe he stuck a battleship up his nose! that is way funny...and i'm sure scary, too. :)

Nicole... given said... Reply To This Comment

your new photo blog is adorable!

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

I am LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAAH I love you!

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

the only thing Presley is allowed to stick up her nose is her finger.

Shalyn said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my gosh, I didn't even think about Kentucky not have In N Out- have you had the Neopolitan shake from there yet? I am certain you will open a franchise over there once you do!

And, got the package- thanks so much for all those goodies! The sour patch kids were a perfect midnight snack for me!

Vanessa said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my, what a horrible way to start a phone call! My niece stuck a doll shoe up her nose. 3 hours in the ER later, they got it out but it was a bad experience, but she learned to never do it again real fast!

Lecia said... Reply To This Comment

Tony butt-dialed me and I heard, "It's okay Brody, you're not in trouble, we just have to go to the doctor to get that out..." then a dial tone. I tried to call back, no answer! I've been wondering what that was all about! So glad everything is okay