Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Things I'll miss in Arizona...

Exhibit A:
I'm taking off from this place, did you know?  Yeah so I suppose you did.  
Thing I'll miss number #1

... friends.  Natalie Wall has been one of those (but nm the friends post later..) this post is about photo shoots.  How fun it is to have friends who have the same passion I do.  And on occasion we get together and make a date of it.  Natalie, todays photo adventure was awesome, I love you!  Don't mind me, I yoinked this from your blog.  

I'll miss you:  photo shoots with friends.
(I won't miss crazy guys who come up to us telling us to watch out because we might lose our teeth... or something.  Yeah I'm probably good without that;) 

6 lovely comments:

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

Awwww Connie I am going to miss you so much :( Today was so great and wonderful and much-needed. It was a great reason to put-off doing my homework, too. Didn't even intended to edit those today, but I was reaaaally not wanting to get around to homework. Alas, I have an hour before I leave..better get to it.

And oh my gosh, that guy was so eerie! "It's been awhile since I've seen white girls around here. Just watch out for the natives..keep your distance from big groups or you might lose your teeth".


The things we do for a picture. Hehe. Glad the location worked so great with both of our outfits!!

Tony said... Reply To This Comment

I love your style babe, your gorgeous! cool pics too!

Gertrude said... Reply To This Comment

Such a great picture! x

Bows and Pearls

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

haha lose your teeth? sounds like a fun story.

That photo is awesome (:

Karm said... Reply To This Comment
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monique said... Reply To This Comment

How on earth would you lose your teeth during a photo shoot? I didn't know you did your own stunts, too. ;)