Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mickey D's at the park {& a tip}

IMG_5105
IMG_5115
(funny those pictures fit in with that question.. I was really teaching him what his facial features are in those. haha  Man I love that cutie.)
IMG_5125
(i love that look on Hy's face.  It's like, "huh.  not a bad idear mom.")
IMG_5134
IMG_5136
IMG_5139
IMG_5146
IMG_5141
IMG_5178
IMG_5152
IMG_5156
IMG_5181
IMG_5168
IMG_5162
IMG_5163
IMG_5196
IMG_5199
A few things:
-Wet paint at a park in the middle of the day and no warning sign. What gives?
-But can you believe baking soda got it out?!  Good as new! (probably whiter even)  There's your tip for the day.  Love, girl-who-doesn't-feel-like-buying-another-twelve-dollar-shirt-and-would-rather-salvage-this-one.
-I lost my lens cap on the table there.  Hours later I went back and it was still there!  Hooray!  That's the 2nd time that's happened to me.  I have bad luck losing them but good luck finding them (;
-Every once in a while McDonalds sounds like heaven on earth to me.  When we go, Tony knows, "quarter pounder with cheese right?"  Haha.  Why yes.
-What's with the alien duck freaking all the little kids out.  just wondering.
-I love the yellow grass all over Mesa (seriously!)  Doesn't make for a pretty photo shoot location but it's nice to see we're not wasting water :p
-i love that Tony randomly decided to play paparazzi and get some candid (aka awkward) pictures of me- without asking even!  I really do love it though- it's nice to have proof I'm a part of our outings instead of just behind the camera the whole time
-your ticket to comfortville is in purchasing yourself some "jeggings". (pictured above)  LOVE the feel, hate the name.  At any rate they are great (thought I had a pair but realized they were just leggings that looked like jeans.  Trust me, there's a difference;)
IMG_5169myguys
(that heart was unintentional.totally applies though)

Rewind...remember this?
IMG_5101
this view is waaayyyy better (;

22 lovely comments:

Katie Rush said... Reply To This Comment

Love those sequin Toms!

Brooke said... Reply To This Comment

you are all just such a perfect family. I love that second picture of you in the post below!! :)

Hannah said... Reply To This Comment

Too fun!

How'd you get those few photos to go together like a video? So cute!

Death By Shoe said... Reply To This Comment

This is so cute! Sunny days and Mc'Dees are my favorite :)

xo
Danielle

JED said... Reply To This Comment

I miss my little boys. I had so much fun at New Year's. We got your card Connie, and it made me very happy. I appreciate Brody's and Tony's comments too. I enjoy getting together with you guys on the holidays a lot too. I can't wait to see you guys when you move out here!

Autumn said... Reply To This Comment

I totally lost my lens cap too and I don't feel like buying one yet. Instead I just am really careful with my lens and make sure it is always snug in my bag. Yeah...after reading that I should go get one.

Your babies are so cute!

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

love your toms :) i want some!!

{Levi and Em} said... Reply To This Comment

You are the funnest and cutest mom ever! You make being a mom so fun and the greatest time ever! So jealous, but so happy for you!!!

Clint & Alicia McLaws said... Reply To This Comment

Oh hai....wherever did you get that ADORABLE "shoot. i dare you" onesie?? I'm pretty sure I NEED it for the little one I'm currently working on (12 weeks and counting!). So adorable!!!

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

Cute post, good to see all of you beautiful people! I, like Dad, miss being with you guys, and are really excited you will come out soon to Kentucky! Yeah for us! Love, Mother

Hil said... Reply To This Comment

What a fun excursion! I can't tell you how jealous I am of you right now... We are on lock down as it is in the negatives outside. No fun!

Hil said... Reply To This Comment

p.s. I love your Toms! I have the grey ones and they suddenly feel very blah after seeing the sequin ones. :)

Gertrude said... Reply To This Comment

Aw your boys are so cute!! The pictures are lovely .. and the heart picture came out really good! x

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

Hyrum is getting so big... too cute. I love his expressions in each photo. haha.
Glad you got the paint out of your shirt.

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

Love your sparkly silver Toms!!!

Annie said... Reply To This Comment

what a fun and beautiful day!! :) looks perfect, besides the paint!
love all the photos!! you have such adorable little boys!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Lol. Love the rewind! The baby outside the tummy is way more comfortable. Yes yes.

Jess said... Reply To This Comment

Hyrum is getting SO big! I love how random outings can produce some of the best pics!

PERRIS said... Reply To This Comment

so jealous of the mcnuggets. you should have got the whole 50 though. go big or go home.

kenzie said... Reply To This Comment

i loves days like that!! they're the best. lovely pictures and ya. what the heck is up with the wet paint!?? hope that comes out! :)

haha!
kenzie
aboutkenzie.blogpsot.com

Randi said... Reply To This Comment

hahaha i love this post! especially the "scrub it with baking soda" picture! and the last picture is adorable too!

Fashion said... Reply To This Comment

i rally love your post so nice great baby very cute and lovely i want to kiss but i am not with the baby so nice post 3
shoes uk