Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

Recently we spent a beautiful afternoon at the civic center in Scottsdale... oh and obviously at Sprinkles.  Today is the last day to get the raspberry chocolate chip so.... GO GET ONE!  NOW!  IT'S DIVINE!  Life will be complete, the end.
But anyways... I'm discovering not reading your camera manual before taking pictures is probably not a good idea.  Apparently I'm not winding my film tight enough??  Whatever.  Anyway that is the reason for all these messed up pictures (which in their own way are sorta cool?).  Truth be told, I'm a little ticked my cute smiling baby's picture didn't turn out... along with not getting the foreground in focus.  Oh crappy diana, I still love you.  I just need to figure out how to work you.
 a lovely double exposure for you (above)... I didn't mean for this to happen blame it on the fact I'm used to shooting without winding.  I kinda like it... do you see two Brody's?
I call this... "slow down life"(lol)... you're speeding by way too fast on me.  Truly.

Oh yes, besides it being valentines day (which because of our sitter situation we're "celebrating" tomorrow), I promised some winners!  Thanks for entering everyone... this is my most dreaded part of any giveaway...because two people like me and the rest will stop liking me. haha jk.  Jk?
The randomly selected winners are:


Congrats girls!  I'll be contacting you soon (:  Oh and this giveaway over on my photo blog ends tomorrow- check it out.  Have a lovely valentines day everybody!

8 lovely comments:

Melanie's Randomness said... Reply To This Comment

They actually look pretty cool!!! I love the LOVE sign!!! Happy Valentine's day to you & your family!!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

cupcakes for v-day is a must! :) happy valentine's day!!!!

Courtney said... Reply To This Comment

Yum! Cupcakes! Love the pictures! Haha! ;o)

Venassa said... Reply To This Comment

They are pretty cool pictures. The one with two Brody's is awesome.

Courtney B said... Reply To This Comment

I love your pictures! :) Happy Valentine's day!

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

I think the photos came out pretty neat. (:
Awe LOVE is a beautiful thing (:

Shalyn said... Reply To This Comment

Wow. I was having the worst day possible and its only 7:30AM until I saw this! I am SO HAPPY! Thanks so much for doing the giveaway!

I think the pictures are pretty cool!

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

You know what I saw in the 2 Brody's? Another boy waiting for you in Heaven, looking out at you all! Love, Mother