Saturday, January 29, 2011

just had to say

Photo on 2010-12-01 at 17.56 #3
Being a mother is the best thing that ever happened to me!  I know my last post was all about a crazy outing that wasn't so easy/fun at times but that's part of what I love about motherhood.  It pushes you to be a better person- it changes the way you see people- it humbles you.  More than that you learn to laugh at spilt milk (you really learn to laugh at a lot of things!), or to not freak when you get pooped on at church.  When each of my boys were born ALL I thought was how perfect they were (and are).  Being a mom has taught me how beautiful life is- how beautiful everyone is!  I can get nit-picky at myself but since I've become a mom, little things that used to bug me don't matter anymore.  Being a mom has helped me grow up.  It has taught me what really matters in life.  I'm so grateful for my kids- they bring me more happiness than I ever dreamed.  Sure parenting can be tiring and difficult at times but really, when you add it all up it is oh so rewarding and beautiful.

14 lovely comments:

jaimie said... Reply To This Comment

I just have to tell you that you are beautiful and inspiring to me! Thanks for making me extra excited for marriage and children.

French Lover said... Reply To This Comment

What a beautiful family <3

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

Couldn't have said it better myself! Though, I may write an "Ode to Motherhood" while I am in church today! Love this post sweetheart! Love, Mom

Jenni said... Reply To This Comment

You are just so adorable. I love coming here and checking in on your little family. :) <3

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

Your family is so beautiful. You are an amazing mommy Connie! Those are two lucky little boys!

xo

ailinh harris said... Reply To This Comment

I love this! I wish I could send you a few high fives and a box of chocolate thru cyberspace, thats how much I love this post! Anywho, you're an awesome mom.

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

Beautiful photos!

Jess said... Reply To This Comment

Sweet post! Such an adorable family photo :)

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

How cute:) You are such a fun mommy!

Perla Maria said... Reply To This Comment

You have such a beautiful family!!!
And I can tell you all love each other.. Thanks for sharing. Reading good signifacnt stuff like this just brightens my day and makes me look forward to having kids.

Relevant Notes Blog said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my goodness, those pictures are so cute! :)

Makay said... Reply To This Comment

I want to be a Mommy! :) And a wife. And I want to have that crazy, yet perfectly imperfect life... that comes with it all- I just have that desire. :)

Love, Makay

Courtney said... Reply To This Comment

You make being a mommy sound amazing! It probably does help that your boys are ADORABLE!
But I love your earlier post about your outing with your boys and how everything went wrong :) You were still so positive!! And it made me laugh..in a good way ha. It does make me excited for when we start having little ones (that are as adorable as yours I hope:)

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Thank you ALL! Your comments mean so much. Even now, months later (: