Monday, January 17, 2011

will blog for snow

You know.. like, "will work for food".  Yeah.  I LOVE snow.  Even though it almost killed me in  January 2006 when my car skidded into the middle of an intersection on a red, I love it's gloriousness.  We decided to find some a couple fridays ago, the 7th.  We ended up in Strawberry, Arizona few hours north of us...and had so much fun on that little day trip.  An old memory I have of snow was walking to a college class in Idaho- a fresh batch of snow on the ground.  The wind would kick up the lightest flakes that rested ever so slightly on the top of the new fallen snow.  It's almost magical seeing those glistening flakes dancing in the sun light.  I miss that.  P.S. I have lots of commenting to catch up on- sorry I've been lousy at that (forgive me?:)
_MG_4530_2
IMG_4466
_MG_4462
_MG_4480
_MG_4532
_MG_4485 2
_MG_4495
_MG_4506
_MG_4509
_MG_4492
_MG_4622
_MG_4619
_MG_4638
_MG_4559
_MG_4557
_MG_4554
_MG_4538
_MG_4569
_MG_4528 1.
_MG_4576
_MG_4508
_MG_4514
_MG_4522
_MG_4585
_MG_4558
_MG_4584
_MG_4581
_MG_4600
_MG_4580
_MG_4579
_MG_4612
_MG_4632
_MG_4639
_MG_4627
_MG_4629
_MG_4630
_MG_4616
_MG_4545
_MG_4596
_MG_4602
_MG_4544
_MG_4640
_MG_4642
_MG_4643
_MG_4647
_MG_4658
_MG_4550
_MG_4536.
_MG_4672

24 lovely comments:

Autumn said... Reply To This Comment

I love this even though I don't love snow. I am so happy to see the positive side of being a mommy because it seems like I hear a lot of the negative instead.

Too cute!

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

These are amazing photos. So glad you 4 had a lot of fun. I love playing in snow, just not driving in it... and I think another storm is on it's way...

e.day said... Reply To This Comment

i share your obsession with snow. love love love it.

also- you are one of the most talented photographers i have ever seen. ever. i wish i could learn so that i could take such glorious pictures of my family to cherish forever. and you have such a BEAUTIFUL family.

i miss the snow, too! dang california. lucky you!

Shalyn said... Reply To This Comment

Your family is beyond beautiful and I LOVE the photos! We went to Strawberry for the first time a few weeks ago and fell in love. It is beyond beautiful in that area!

Erica Ann said... Reply To This Comment

I absolutely love the spontaneity that you and your family have. I ache for that kind of spontaneity in my life! And I think I'm going to email you and pick your brain about photography, I just got a new camera and am taking a class this semester and could use some tips and advice!

JED said... Reply To This Comment

Looks like fun sweetie, I love the mountains in CA and always wanted to live there, just for snow!

Overthinking Mama said... Reply To This Comment

beautiful pictures!!!

Courtney said... Reply To This Comment

This is my kind of snow day! The kind where you drive to it... play in it and have so much fun! Then when you're sick of freazing and being wet.. you drive out of it and go home to no snow haha! This is my first time living in snow and I have to say.. I'm not loving it. :(

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

Oh Connie, these pictures are absolutely beautiful! What fun adventures you are giving your kids! You have a cute little family.

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

Looks like a great road trip to a snowy place. Your pictures are just beautiful as always.
I love snow as well. We are supposed to get some tomorrow - hope the forcast is right =)

Jessica said... Reply To This Comment

Great pics of the snow!!

I am blog hopping today and thought I would stop by your blog.

Please stop by either or both of my blogs and if you aren't already a follower I welcome you to become one:

Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

So stop on over and follow if you aren't doing so already!!

Have a blessed week!! :0)

Bree and Bryce said... Reply To This Comment

Looks like so much fun! I love Strawberry. Bryce's family has a cabin there and it's one of our favorite get-aways!

Jennifer said... Reply To This Comment

That was absolutely beautiful! I'm so jealous of your snow day and all the fun you had in it
Precious family photos too

Perla Maria said... Reply To This Comment

I love your pictures they are sooooo beautiful. You document your day very well.. thanks for sharing

Lacey said... Reply To This Comment

The snowman looks great with Brodys mittens. They always need hands:)

Venassa said... Reply To This Comment

I am getting so sick of snow and winter but looking at this post could make anyone love snow.

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

I LOVE THESE!! I love snow, too. Hence why I've been spending around 2 or 3 days a week up there ;)

Jenna Robert said... Reply To This Comment

haha! Your snowman cracks me up. Too cute. And no, I don't mind at all if you blog-stalk me, because I am definitely blog-stalking you. The snow looks so fun!

Nicole... given said... Reply To This Comment

i love the boots!

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

Wow I knew Dad wanted to live in the mountains, but he never said it was for snow! You learn something new about a person even 28 years later. I love you very much. This was an awesome kind of day with an awesome kind of family. I am glad you have it blogged! Love, Mother

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Love love love. Beautiful picture. Beautiful family! :)

Mama Katie said... Reply To This Comment

How gorgeous! I am glad all is well with you and your beautiful family!

JD said... Reply To This Comment

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!! I love snow pictures!
Janette, the Jongleur

Kacie said... Reply To This Comment

what a beautiful blog!
beautiful kids and beautiful pictures :)