Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas

So don't ask why I feel the urge to change my blog design bi-weekly, I just do.  My "design mood" changes more frequently than the weather- so thanks for loving me through my obsession with html codes.  Tony talked me back into a two column even though I was digging the three.  He's a man of simple taste (explains why he married me;).  That said, I think it's time I accept this new look and just catch up on actual posts.

Enough about that- just enjoy a whole heckofalotta pictures from Christmas.  It was a merry one, alright.
christmas morning
_MG_3399 copy
_MG_3407
_MG_3447
_MG_3426
_MG_3490
_MG_3481

_MG_3566
_MG_3542
_MG_3553
_MG_3573
_MG_3582
_MG_3618
_MG_3630
_MG_3638
_MG_3651
DSC02819
DSC02844
DSC02834
DSC02893
_MG_3676
_MG_3661
how about the cutest ornaments i've ever seen? yes. And that topper is 47 years old!
This was Christmas number FIVE for us as a murried couple. And I have to say, it's way better with kids. I got spoiled, sufficiently...but enough about me. Christmas eve is the same every year- seeing Christmas lights around town, watching "It's a Wonderful Life", ordering pizza. This year we threw in Native hot wings, a trip to see Santa at Bass (2nd try), and last minute gift wrapping- that's how we roll. wrap?

Christmas morning was most excellent- Brody was OVERWHELMED with enthusiasm and loved everything- the toys he loved the most he asked to get out of the package right now. We went to Tony's parents after and spent the rest of the day there.  I brought this treat since my sister in laws have requested it be added to the traditional Christmas dinner. We also brought a Honey Baked Ham for the dinner and it didn't disappoint. My mother in law got the boys the cutest retro toys- the TOP you saw above and the most darling giraffe stuff for Hyrum (the floor pillow and 1960's squeaky toy "sophie la girafe". hello. I just died from its cuteness)  Really everyones gifts were wonderful, thank you family (and Santa).
So there you have it.  A brief synopsis, anyway.
break it down

19 lovely comments:

Brooke said... Reply To This Comment

SOUR PATCH candy cane? I'm in heaven! We eat cinnamon rolls Christmas morning too! I love all of these pictures they are so cute!!

the sweet paper house said... Reply To This Comment

Your pictures are amazing! I wish i had skills like that! lol

Constar said... Reply To This Comment

omg your babies are so photogenic already!! and those are infact the cutest ornaments! great decorating skills, looked so cozy :)

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

i just LOVE looking at all your pics connie! you take the best pictures. glad you all had a great christms. baby hyrum is soooo cute! :)

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

Hey...there is a baby in your wrapping paper pile...

lol. Your growing family is so lovely! Looks like you and all your men had a fabulous Christmas!!

xoxo

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

Awe so adorable. Those are awesome gifts (: Hyrum is so cute.

Tunes & Spoons said... Reply To This Comment

i'm glad to still see Christmas posts! I MISS IT!!! I feel like Christmas never lasts long enough! Your Christmas looks especially magical!

Lecia said... Reply To This Comment

Help me Connie! I can't get on your recipes anymore without creating a yahoo account. I used to just be able to click through. What am I doing wrong? You know I need your recipes!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Lecia! Sorry about that, my links aren't quite done- which is why I wrote "links coming soon" lol. I'll fix that asap!

Ashley Eliza said... Reply To This Comment

i need to go find a sour patch candy cane, that sounds like heaven! your little fam is darling.

ps where do you do your blog designs at? im about to re do my blogs! if you have a moment and could tell me that would be fabulous { ashley(dot)shippen@gmail(dot)com

thanks girl

xoxo

Jenna Robert said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I totally remember you from that class! Your blog is so cute, and so are your kiddos. I would have NEVER guessed you had two kids. Amazing thing really.

Shalyn said... Reply To This Comment

Your family is ADORABLE, Connie!

Kathleen said... Reply To This Comment

I'm totally loving the fireplace channel. We had it on ALL Christmas day at our house!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said... Reply To This Comment

Love this. Your family is so cute. love how hyrums like tucked back there, haha!

Adrian said... Reply To This Comment

Your boys are so cute!!

kebowman said... Reply To This Comment

I love your blog!! Your pictures are precious. So happy i found ya! :)
Hope to talk to ya soon!! :)

Alycia (Crowley Party) said... Reply To This Comment

a sour patch candy cane?! NO WAY?! I need to get some of those asap.

Vanessa said... Reply To This Comment

Looks like your Christmas was wonderful! I love all the pics and your little boys are adorable, as always!

Lacey said... Reply To This Comment

Very cute. I think Christmas with kids would be awesome!