Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving + week 2 {picture vomit}

HaaaaaeeeeeEY-O internet.  Allow me to bore you with a bunch of pictures that are now old news.  Oh- and I added a part to my labor story that I completely forgot about... if you care you can scroll down and read it (something about being chased by the cops, I dunno.)  Well anyway here are tons of pictures: (I think I'm getting sick of pictures- I post so many but what else am I going to do with them!?  I'm sure since you are here you don't mind. heh heh. ...eh. ;)
2
1
Thanksgiving was glorious although I'm dissappointed in myself that I only polished off one plate.  Brody kept following Allie around begging her to play football.  I think I birthed another boy just in time (well except Hy's throwing arm is a little weak right now).
3
To Brody's (and all of our) delight mi madre arrived!  (Oh yeah and Perris might've been there too).  My brother Perris actually came in Saturday before Thanksgiving and he was so nice to offer his assistance while I adjusted to having a new baby sleep over at my house indefinitely.  So far having two has not been as bad as I've heard.  Then again, with Tony only going to school right now that might have something to do with it.  Come back to me when he's working all day and then ask me how easy it is.
Anyway- tangent- Brody had been anticipating "gramma Nelson and Perris" visiting for SO long.  He was happy.

Brody and Gma had a lot of fun together- observe:  (here's a little taste of what I got as a kid- the best mom in the universe, basically- so selfless and loving.  The most awesome girl in the world that I get to rely on forever)
5
4
6
8
7
9
Thank you mom for keeping Brody happy and content while I had some "me" time... better known as "Hyrum time".
And crazy face herself:
11-26-10 black friday (27)
trying out the new double (Hyrum is not there, don't worry. I'd cover him in the frigid winter just.. so you know)
11-26-10 black friday (29)
Brody liked it the first day but he's over it.  Crap it all.
Headed to dinner.... (Firehouse... Brody's favorite)
10
So those few pictures just now were of black friday (my actual due date).  Boy was I glad I was NOT in a hospital.  And I actually started feeling so much better around then.  My mom and I went to the mall for deals but not for very long (although I love black friday I was a bit nervous about all the germy people around me that would probably get me then my baby sick- so I was less than enthused this year over the sales)
I felt bad for my guests- what they got was a whole lot of sitting around.  Guess that should be expected with a newborn... but we did get out a little.  Perris was happy just playing COD with Tony anyway.  Right Pear?
11-27-10 Saturday (12)
he totally looks entertained by me! (and I look tired... wonder why that is.)
And the temple lights... Tony and I were married here you know.
11-27-10 Saturday (48)
11-27-10 Saturday (60)
11-27-10 Saturday (54)
11-27-10 Saturday (32)
11-27-10 Saturday (36)
11-27-10 Saturday (37)
11-27-10 Saturday (34)
11-27-10 Saturday (40)
11-28-10 Sunday (11)
11-28-10 Sunday (7)
11-28-10 Sunday (1)
Thank you MOM and cou-single-gh PERRIS for visiting me Hy!  Really, I really appreciated it.  Everything!  Love you both.

..& Love you all :D

28 lovely comments:

Brooke said... Reply To This Comment

Never get tired of these pictures!! You look soooo pretty!!

e.day said... Reply To This Comment

mmk i loved your "picture vomit". i also loved that you just had a baby and you look SO cute. lady, i don't know how you do it all :)

hyrum looks perfect and adorable, and your family is beautiful!

the single cough cracked me up! i wonder how many comments you'll get about that one, haha! i sense a love connection in the making!

nicole ...given said... Reply To This Comment

yay i love to see the temple :)

Jamie said... Reply To This Comment

How is it that you just had a baby and look that amazing! Hy is just beautiful and I know Brody is going to be such a great big brother!

Shelby Lou said... Reply To This Comment

Oh he is so cute! Seriously. I'm glad you are doing well.

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said... Reply To This Comment

So cute!! and you look great for just having a baby!

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

You look AMAZING my dear! And I want Hyrum. If he goes missing...look for him at my house! Love ya!

Jessica said... Reply To This Comment

I love looking at all your pictures! Hyrum is beautiful :)

Sasha said... Reply To This Comment

Love all the pictures!
Your two boys are so cute!
And p.s. firehose, whos favorite is that not? haha

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

you look amazing!!!! i would never have known that you just had a baby, if i didn't read your blog! babies change so much, it's a good thing you're documenting it all! i love the pics, he is so precious! :)

Danielle said... Reply To This Comment

Cuuute baby! I want to go see the temple lights! My parents just got back from visiting family in AZ..I love it there!

niki said... Reply To This Comment

precious.

and you look incred!

Jess said... Reply To This Comment

Love the pics of Hyrum--what a cutie!! Glad you're feeling good & looking great! And hooray for your new stroller :)

Mars said... Reply To This Comment

hi you look amazing for just having a baby (but you always do!) and he's so so cute! How fun to have your mom and brother in town!

Ashley Eliza said... Reply To This Comment

lights are the best! & ditto to what everyone else said about how great you look! srsly i would never have guessed. send the brother my way if he's ever in good ol UT.. haha. oh and you can never have enough pictures :)

xoxo

Pia said... Reply To This Comment

Don't worry about posting too many pictures. I love them!
And Hyrum looks so precious!!

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

Man, Connz. I miss you lots and lots. If you ever need some in-house entertainment/chitchat let me know. My last final is Tuesday...then I'll be bored to my wit's end ahhaha.

I can bring us Joe's and/or Sprinkles.

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

Hey skinny girl! You look great!!!

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

i always love looking at your pictures! you and your family are beautiful! :)

The Clarks said... Reply To This Comment

Oh he is so darling Connie!! And you look GREAT! Cant beleive you just popped out a baby!

Kathleen said... Reply To This Comment

Haha... picture vomit. At least it's cute picture vomit!

Erica Ann said... Reply To This Comment

this picture stuff is definitely not vomit. it's perfect! Little Hyrum is such a handsome fellow!

Oh and thanks for the congrats! Having a period has never been more exciting haha! (you did know that's what I meant right? Not pregnant...just finally having it again means we're on our way)

IAMTHEWINNER said... Reply To This Comment

I played waaaay too many videogames that trip. Perhaps that why I'm *cough single. hahaha.

Jaime said... Reply To This Comment

Best vomit ever. Did I just say that?! lol... Love Hy's brown hoodie... Too cute!! And you are looking marvelous for having a wee one!

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

your photos are precious. baby hyrum and brody are adorable.

lindsay said... Reply To This Comment

so apparently picture vomit is my favorite thing ever ♥ you and your family are absolutely gorgeous...your children are beautiful, husband handsome...and you...well you're just so incredibly lovely!

you look absolutely fantastic :) all of these pictures made me smile!!

xoxo

p.s. i am wearing those same miss me jeans with the most awesome pockets ever right now...my fav!!

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks for the shout out to Perris and I. Perris' comment made me laugh! I can't wait to play football with Brody again! Love, Mother

Haylee said... Reply To This Comment

K can I just say I am in love with your blog! All of your pictures are so lovely and I am in love with your layout.
I also love your white lace shirt in that Thanksgiving picture. Very very cute.