Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hy's first week {in pictures}

Happy December!  I'm really excited for this month... I'm using it all for my family and myself- no work! (well besides the last couple weeks of school I still have).  Hyrum is 2 weeks old today- but I wanted to share pictures from his first chill week at home.

The first week is so beautiful but also pretty painful and hormonal (right!?).  Alls I know is it's good to feel more like myself again- but those moments where I wasn't crying for ice packs were and are so precious.  How could they not be?   Just take a look...
11-18-2010 We're Home! (12)
11-21-10 early morning (4)
11-22-10 first doctors apt (1)
11-22-10 first doctors apt (4)
11-22-10 first doctors apt (17)
11-22-10 first doctors apt (8)
11-22-10 first doctors apt (12)
11-22-10 first doctors apt (14)
11-24-10 week old
11-24-10 One Week Old! (12)
11-24-10 One Week Old!
So some have wondered where the name Hyrum came about.  It's a name from our church history (we're LDS) and Hyrum was a cool guy so Tony wanted to use it.  (I thought up the middle name).  Which is funny cause  Tony has picked out the first name for both so far and I picked the middle names- he also picked our first girl's name and I picked the middle.  I just realized that. haha.

Hyrum hasn't completely stolen the show at our house though- Brody is still as cute and hilarious as ever.
1023001812
I love this clip I got of him talking... somehow he aquired a southern accent??

bahahaha!  I guess it's so funny to me because I know he doesn't usually have an accent... just sometimes.  (And Tony absolutely loves that Brody is obsessed with Firehouse and asks to go all the time-- almost as much as I love when B asks to go to Target.  Tony fell in love with the place on his mission so we go probably too much;)  Oh- and "I want to hug you on the couch" is something Brody says to us ALLLLL the time- it's adorable. haha!

Oh- and go to my sister's blog she is having a giveaway that ends tomorrow!

24 lovely comments:

Mama Katie said... Reply To This Comment

He is just so precious! The time flies so fast when they are that tiny!! Glad to see you guys are all doing well!

Melissa said... Reply To This Comment

your baby is beautiful!
that first picture is soo cute

Nicole Marie said... Reply To This Comment

so precious!! he is adorable! congratulations!

Autumn Lynn said... Reply To This Comment

So precious!

I'm sure it helps that Brody is potty training too and is such a help :)

nayumiefuller said... Reply To This Comment

awww he is SOO adorable! :) congratulations!

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

those are beautiful photos. Baby H is too adorable. I bet Brody is excited to have his lil brother there. You look amazing btw (: You know have 3 men to take care of you (:

Adrian said... Reply To This Comment

He is so adorable! Both of them are!

Brooke said... Reply To This Comment

aw that video is adorable and I love all the pictures. They're going to be great brothers!

Lynn said... Reply To This Comment

what an adorable little baby bundle he is! that chair is such a love incubator...much happiness. ♥

lindsay said... Reply To This Comment

such a beautiful family! i just starting following your blog the day baby Hyrum was born and I am so excited to read more about you and your growing family!

hope you are feeling wonderful and that little brody looks like quite the chick magnet :)

e.day said... Reply To This Comment

oh miss, your family is so gorgeous! he looks so perfect. the pictures of the two of them lounging together are so funny! as are your ice pack comments. haha!

Mars said... Reply To This Comment

what a cutie (Both!)

Ailish said... Reply To This Comment

That baby is so adorable. I'm lost for words!

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

Not all new born babies are cute, but your definitely is! Absolutely adorable!!!

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

I hope mine is cute and not one of the funny looking ones!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said... Reply To This Comment

So handsome.

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

such precious and sweet pictures! :) enjoy your family.

salena said... Reply To This Comment

Hyrum is so cute & yummy! It makes me more excited for my next little boy. :)
ps- I like how your growing out Brody's hair! it's way cute!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

He he.. on the cowch! You've got some pretty cute boys!! :)

Alycia (Crowley Party) said... Reply To This Comment

HE IS PERFECT :) Seriously SO CUTE!

Lacey said... Reply To This Comment

He is so precious and I am so happy that Brody is adjusting so well!! I think that would be a stresser for me. Congrats! Congrats!

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

We are sooooooooooo grateful to have Hyrum in the family! He's such a beautiful, handsome boy, with a radiant spirit like his brother Brody. We have every confidence in his Mother and Father. YOu both have done a wonderful job of having intelligent, happy children. What more could we want! Love, Mother

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

Oh My gosh!!! He is adorable. You are gorgeous. Seriously.

JED said... Reply To This Comment

Hyrum is a chip off the old Jed Rock, looks just like me. Well at least the sleeping pictures...