Thursday, December 23, 2010

happy christmasey things

Here are some happy things as of late...

Decorating sugar cookies
12-20-10 cookie decorating (21)
12-20-10 cookie decorating (7)
12-20-10 cookie decorating (8)
12-20-10 cookie decorating (1)
12-20-10 cookie decorating (14)
12-20-10 cookie decorating (27)
(Tony and Brody watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas)
We have an annual Christmas cookie decorating day with Tony's family.  They almost cancelled it since so much is going on with everyone but since this will most likely be our last year they put it back on!  Not everyone could go but it was tons of fun.  Red hots on sugar cookies is the best thing ever- thanks dad B for showing me the light.  

"Building" a gingerbread house with B
12-19-10 Hys first day at church and gingerbread house (3) copy
12-19-10 Hys first day at church and gingerbread house (10)
12-19-10 Hys first day at church and gingerbread house (18)
12-19-10 Hys first day at church and gingerbread house (16)2
We normally really build it but I guess Tony didn't realize he bought one that was pre-assembled.  haha! It actually worked out great since all B wanted/can do is the candy part.  He enjoyed eating the frosting but thought the candies were "yucky".

another date with Tony
We went to a jazz concert recently... the Dave Koz concert to be exact.  It was awesome!  Watching them live made me appreciate jazz even more!  It was funny though we were the youngest couple there

Christmas party
My sister-in-law throws the best parties.  We feasted on steak and played jeopardy in which my team dominated (;

Flash Mob
This was yesterday at the Scottsdale Mall- I got a tip this was going down- apparently all of Arizona knew too. :p
Forgive my crazy video recording- I wasn't even looking at what I was taping (and that's kinda obvious hahaha).  I love that it shows how many people there were!  It was madness!  I love it!

11 lovely comments:

e.day said... Reply To This Comment

so apparently i'm not really cool. my mom heard about this flash mob before i did! i'm watching the video and she looks up from the other side of the table and goes, "oh, that was so cool! someone already sent that to me."

haha, love it. and is it just me, or does this holiday season seem 100x busier than most?? i have had to nix so many plans i had. i'm glad you got to do cookie decorating, though :)

Constar said... Reply To This Comment

umm your name is connie.. and you take pretty pictures. really all it took for me to follow your blog :)

Constar said... Reply To This Comment

on top of all that my dad, step dad and bf's names are all tony.. seriously i was meant to read your blog

Lecia said... Reply To This Comment

Dang, you make way cuter cookies than me. I'm always the one that gets stuck frosting all the extras when everyone else is done, and I do the old "frost and dunk" routine!

Elise said... Reply To This Comment

Ah can I just say that I am super jealous? You guys are doing all of the things I want to do with my family, if we weren't all so busy. I can't wait to hang out with them tonight. That flash mob is sweet! My school just did one of those. Merry Christmas!

Jet said... Reply To This Comment

˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ 。° 。 ° 。˚ ˛ • ˚ ˚ ˛ *★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • • 。★Christmas★ 。* 。° 。 ° ˛ ˚ ˛ * • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ 。° 。 ° 。˚ ˛ • ˚ ˚ ˛ *★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • • 。★Christmas★ 。* 。° 。 ° ˛ ˚ ˛ *

\’\:’\’\:::/’::/’/’ ..........
....’\’\::’\:/’:/’/’..___,•’`¯`’•,
.......’\’\’\|/’/’/’....../..........._/
.......’\’\|/’/’,.~~/=====_/
.........[||||].....(_________)
..............||.....,•’`.._....._....`’•,
...............||.../...... (^)(^)` ........\
................||..|............ .............I
................||...\.......\____/........./
..............||.....’•,_............._,•’
..........,||..,~•¯¯\\\\(@)//__
.....


----------------------------------
Welcome to my websites : In there where have a lot of wallpapers, themes for desktop , for mobile and themes for media . Especialy all free ^^!
http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com
http://theme4desktop.blogspot.com
http://theme4cellphone.blogspot.com
http://theme4media.blogspot.com
http://wallpaper4cellphone.blogspot.com

Kell said... Reply To This Comment

I'm now hungry for some sugary sugary sugar cookies! I wish I could have made and decorated some this year. Oh, and I think the gingerbread houses that are already put together are genius. I tried putting one together myself and it was such a disaster!

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

what's flash mob??

and i adore you. duh. merry christmas.

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

A flash mob is where a bunch of people get together to randomly do something in public without the public expecting it. Unfortunately word got out and everyone knew- wasn't a surprise to most. The big thing was singing the Hallelujah Chorus- it was still cool even though it wasn't a surprise because it's nice to hear lots of people coming together to praise the Lord. I might have lost a tear or two (;

Bridget said... Reply To This Comment

how cool!!

Lacey said... Reply To This Comment

thats a great party that serves steak!