Sunday, December 26, 2010

glimpses of our holiday weekend

christmas1
christmas2.
christmas3.
christmas
christmas4.
christmas2
christmas3
christmas5

1. Relaxing Christmas Eve before more wrapping, stocking stuffing, and "It's a Wonderful Life"
2. Driving Christmas Eve afternoon- tony didn't know I was taking this- he looks kinda mad lol (he wasn't!)
3. Driving to see Santa (again) in which B told him he wanted a monster truck (again) and before being asked what he wanted this year (yes, again) :)
4. Well hello Christmas afternoon... and thank you Santa! I've been wanting a film camera.
5. And thank you TONY for my new favorite shirt.
6 & 7. Gma & Gpa's house Christmas night
8. I love this toothless grin resting on my shoulder everyday

...just a glimpse.  I filled a whole 8 Gig CF card of pictures that I'll hurl at you next.  I hope your weekend was as marvelous as ours!

11 lovely comments:

e.day said... Reply To This Comment

haha i love the bucket on the head pictures. adorable. also, i love that camera!! lucky lucky girl. and i also love your shirt.

to sum it up, i love all of your pictures and everything in this post.

also: why do all guys refuse to watch little women? i think the title scares them away. but it is one of my favorite movies of all time!

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

awe. what a wonderful christmas weekend (:

Marissa said... Reply To This Comment

The bucket on Brody's head is too funny!!

Diana Smith said... Reply To This Comment

what lovely pictures you have!! That babies smile is just adorable!! I miss when my baby would smile in her sleep, it was so precious!

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

a diana!!! YAYYY!!! twinzies!

Lecia said... Reply To This Comment

What a sweet little smile from Hyrum! That really makes my day when I get a smile.

btw, I was so excited about Alyza taking her binky finally, and now she's not wanting to nurse! She is sooo confused, I think. I might have to give the binky up again if she doesn't figure it out soon.

My name is Renée. said... Reply To This Comment

Your children are so adorable! Happy holidays!

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

look at your fun snow coming down!!! :)

Tunes & Spoons said... Reply To This Comment

looks like such a love holiday!!! you are so beautiful! i cant believe you just had hyrum! you look so trim already! merry christmas!

Iva said... Reply To This Comment

looks like a lovely Christmas!!! ;)

rubie lee said... Reply To This Comment

so lovely family you have connie.may GOD bless you all the way