Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Preggy Mcgee

In case anyone forgot, I'm massively pregnant.  Yes,... still. (what's it been, like a day since we talked?)
(this was my "date outfit" Friday when we got hot wings at Native and saw Morning Glory (cute movie- go see it.)

But I have officially "nested".
_MG_1735
Bassinet ready to go- infant car seat installed- changing pad in place- Hy's clothes ready for the hospital.  The only thing that needs to get ready is ME.  I haven't packed my bag yet!  Which based off what Tony has told me I think I'd better....this is hilarious get this...

so Tony tells me a day ago in the middle of the night I started groaning in pain and he says to me, "are you okay hun?!"  I don't respond with more than a gurgling sound so he goes back to sleep.  I had NO idea I was in such agony when I slept!  Hahaha.  Silly weirdo me.  BUT, I AM WELL AWARE of the pain each contraction causes me during the daylight hours.  Let's hope it's making progress down under, right?
_MG_1740.
Brody can't wait... although he's going to be sad he can't climb on the double stroller box anymore.  Well, you tell me... are sit 'n stands a bad double stroller choice?!  I NEED ADVICE!!  I'm not hearing too many good things... I just might take it back.


Couple other baby things while we're on the subject...
I made Hyrum a mini quilt!  Again, from scraps my sister gave me.  It's actually a horrible job but I made it with love. (:
_MG_0808..
And thank you Kristen for the sweet suprise package in the mail- SO perfect!  Yes, Hy will definitely get that from me, ab-sol-utely!

_MG_1747
Here's her shop if you want to get one too (:
I really think baby H is sitting pretty for another week and a half, though.  Tony's money is on this weekend.

27 lovely comments:

Marissa said... Reply To This Comment

Cute jacket! Hopefully your baby comes soon!!

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

Girl you are ALL belly. You look beautiful! I can't wait to see little Hy!!

Kristen said... Reply To This Comment

1. your plaid jacket is SUPER cute! and

2. You made the camera black!! It actually looks better that way!

Thanks for the shout out!!
Hope you birth soon!!!

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my gosh! I would be in agony right now... haha but your look amazing (: I hope baby Hy makes his appearance soon (: I say less than a week (: jk I have no idea about the stroller deal, sorry ):

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

@Kristen No I love the brown! I just did black and white since the evening light in my room was yellowish and I was too lazy to fix it (;

Thanks all for your nice comments (:

JD and Hillary Darner said... Reply To This Comment

You need to be pregnant always. You look stunning! {and your hair is gorg too}

Hil said... Reply To This Comment

I love that we are playing the exact same waiting game. You look beautiful and doesn't it feel good to have everything ready and waiting for baby? I hope your little fella doesn't take too long to make his debut! Can't wait to hear all about it!

KatieBaby said... Reply To This Comment

Just a little longer! :-) I can't wait to see the handsome bundle!

e.day said... Reply To This Comment

okay 1. you are the cutest pregnant lady EVER. seriously your outfit on date night is adorbs. how do you do it?
2. i for some reason had your button on my blog but wasn't following you?!? so last night i thought wow, she hasn't updated her blog in a while i hope everything is okay. uhhh. i'm silly. now i have a whole lot to catch up on.
3. that's so exciting that you're getting so close!! and that onesie will look so darn cute.

off to read the 8000 posts i missed!!

syd and spence said... Reply To This Comment

that onsie is so cute. and so are you. how fun to be so close to baby #2. good luck with everything!

Bree and Bryce said... Reply To This Comment

Wow Connie I wish I looked that gorgeous when I was massively pregnant!! Good luck with everything!!

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

you are so beautiful...even being full on preggo! i want to see that movie for sure!!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said... Reply To This Comment

love the outfit and room and girl you are gorgeous. i hope i look half as pretty as you when im preggo!

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

I wouldn't do a sit and stand. I think if they can stand it's too tempting to get down and run off. I like having seats for both where I can strap them in and they can sleep if they need to. Can't do that with a sit and stand (I think).

Novelista Barista said... Reply To This Comment

love those little shirts!!!

Jess said... Reply To This Comment

The waiting game is so tough, I totally feel you! Everything looks beautiful, though, including yourself! Re: the double stroller--we just got a side-by-side for Logan (just turned 2) and Jude (almost 4 mos) and LOVE it! Both boys can see out, can both sleep if it's a long walk, and most importantly...both can be strapped down when needed. :) Definitely depends what your needs are, though. I walk all week long, so we went for the Bumbleride twin.

Tunes & Spoons said... Reply To This Comment

YOU ARE a GORGEOUS pregnant woman! I cant wait for Hyrum to get here and for you to how us all how beautiful he is!! I wonder what kind of big brother Brody will be! Good luck with your labor! You know we will all be cheering you on!!

Dallin and Ashley said... Reply To This Comment

you look soooo cute!!! and you look really low since the last time I saw you (its been a while though) so hopefully that means hes gettin all ready for his big debut!

Kathleen said... Reply To This Comment

That quilt looks so sweet! I'd love to do something like that, if I had any sewing/quilting skills, which I most definitely do not!

Erica Ann said... Reply To This Comment

You look adorable! Really, really you do. I'm so excited for you!

Random question: what kind of camera do you use? I am in the market for a really nice camera and I've been asking around to see what kind is best. Any recommendations? Canon? Nikon?

Jess said... Reply To This Comment

I'd email you, but I didn't see your contact info--so here's more stroller info via comment!

We got ours on eBay, too! Final price ended up being $100 off retail, which is HUGE b/c the strollers don't go on sale. Def agree about it being pricey and I think this is where your own strolling habits come into play. If I were taking the kids two blocks to the park or out to the mall every now and then, I wouldn't say it's worth it. But if (like me!), you're going on a long exercise walk or walking downtown for the day, then I'd say something quality is a must! It's just a matter of finding the best deal at that point. :) I haven't found any gripes yet--not sure what the compatibility issue would be. Let me know if you have any more q's, and happy shopping!

Venassa said... Reply To This Comment

Wasn't it just yesterday when you announced you were pregnant? I can't believe it's almost time.
I think your quilt is really cute! I'd love to be able to make one for my own baby someday, but I think it would be a disaster.

Tatiana said... Reply To This Comment

Oh I'm so excited! Any day now. You are looking low, but I bet every one tells you that. That first picture of you is such a pretty picture.

Lauren Elizabeth said... Reply To This Comment

Every day I visit your blog and think today will be the day... and then... it's not. Haha, I am just so excited for you!

I am praying for you and the baby!!!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said... Reply To This Comment

Love your baby bump, your gorgeous!!

thrifted finds said... Reply To This Comment

ohh you're so cute pregnant! good luck with everything!

wholesouls2 said... Reply To This Comment

I don't know when you posted, but thinking you were sitting pretty for a week---not with the contractions you told me you were having. Perris and Michael and now Hyrum are not the typical contraction babies. They do it their way! I knew you were in labor when you called me, but I also knew you would continue to work until you felt you needed to go to the hospital. Congratulations! I cannot wait to see Hyrum now that he made his appearance November 17, 2010 Love, Mother