Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This one weekend this one time

My weekend was really fun- from lunch with a friend to seeing more friends at a bridal shower- to sewing a blanket, making my halloween costume, and hanging out at target with my boys.  It was just normal stuff.  And I love the normal stuff.

And lucky me some fall stuff was thrown in there.  I love fall!!!  Have I mentioned that?
IMG_7305
IMG_7334
he seriously did!  So awesome.
IMG_7302
IMG_7331
IMG_7320
IMG_7341
IMG_7281
On another day..
1004001455
So B asks me to turn on a cartoon for him.  In the time it took me to turn on the TV and turn around this is what we had.  I pass out asleep like that all the time too.. okay sometimes..actually no I never do that.

Notice the Jamba Juice even though we're at Ray's pizza.  I tend to do that (lately anyway).
1009001917
We love Bed, Bath, and Beyond for all the "As seen on TV" stuff they sell..
1009001936
1009002004
Hooray!  Now I can open those hard-to-open-packages!  Too bad it's IN a hard to open package.  Brilliant.


Want a prego update?
1009002018a
Here's one.  Things are... not perfect (baby is fine though thank the stars).  Alls I know is I KNEW something was awry.  I've been in discomfort since week 16 - I even went to the ER back then... and yes, it has just gotten harder.  But even though it's daily, it's not constant so that's nice.  At first I just thought it was just because this is my 2nd so it's supposed to be more uncomfortable.  But I had a feeling it was more than that.  They did find something unfortunate (not exactly going to say online, sorry guys;) but at least my due date is around the corner.  Are they going to do anything about it?  Not unless it gets worse (oy vey!  heavens no).  Anyway... I think it's safe to say this pregnancy has kicked me hind quarters in comparison to Brody's where I felt like I could run a mile in heels at 39 weeks.  Not the case but eh- I'm dealing.


OH!  But I had to say thanks for the love on my pregnant fashion post!  Despite what people (and I) say though clothes aren't everything.  My motto is actually,

"Beneath the clothes, we find a man.  And beneath the man, we find, .... his nucleus".
-N. Libre

That's really all I can say about that.

22 lovely comments:

Annie said... Reply To This Comment

love all the pictures!! looks like ya'll have been having a lot of fun!!
i hope you are feeling better soon and the pain you are in doesn't get any worse. you are such a cute tiny pregnant lady :) always looking fabulous!! btw, i just LOVE your hair!!

Autumn Lynn said... Reply To This Comment

Hope all goes well. I can't really relate, but at least you trusted your gut.

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

i can't wait to do some fun fall stuff! i'm making pumpkin bread via your recipe tomorrow {hopefully}

Jennifer said... Reply To This Comment

I hope everything goes good till your due date. I don't blame you for not being specific cause there are some things about pregnancy that no one needs to know. I don't even like people at the hospital when I'm in labor cause I don't want everything to be public knowledge.

Good luck!

Bonnie said... Reply To This Comment

Wow, I definitely do NOT need a "Booty Pop". Baby has gots lotsa back. Anyways, I hope you feel better soon & everything is okay with the baby. Praying for you!

<3 Bon

JED said... Reply To This Comment

Mom and I went to get pumpkins this past monday. We went to the local churh that sells them every year. Actually I hate pumpkins, but the squirrels love them. Gives purpose to going and buying them. Looks like Brody had lots of fun...

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

What a wonderful post--certainly puts you in a fall mood. Tony you look awesome driving the tractor---you have learned to pose perfectly for Connie's photography! Their is certainly no mistaking that Brody is YOUR son, he's a little you! I love the picture of Brody which shows pure joy on his face. Lastly, Connie, I hope you feel better fast. I can't believe they let you go that long without finding out what it was, that is a little inexcusable if you ask me, especially because they are supposed to have been monitoring you and your health! Love, Mother

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my goodness, I want to keep Brody. He is so dang cute! That is precious about the pumpkins.

I'm so sorry your not feeling well or especially well for your pregnant self. love you girl!

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

ohhh did you go to the schnepf farm?? i need to take my sons there soon!! great photos! brody is so cute, (: he like the way he fell asleep hehe

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Dad! How can you hate pumpkins?! As I recall, it was your pumpkin carving skills that won you a big screen tv...

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Booty pop! Yeah.. don't need that.
I hope all is well with your last few weeks. Prayin for ya!

e.day said... Reply To This Comment

haha! i looooove the face in the hole at the pumpkin patch picture. jj did the same thing last year, but with a piece of hay sticking out of his mouth. instant hick-ness.

and i'm sorry to hear about your discomfort. i hope things get better for you!!

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

LUNCH was so fun! Can't wait for our fun playday shoot ish thing. Really. I'm excited.

I dont know anyone with a studio..hmm.

Jess said... Reply To This Comment

Yay for fall and pumpkins! Love the irony of the plastic packaging cutters!! Sorry to hear that things have been hard this pregnancy and that it's not just the usual stuff...that has to take its toll on you.

Regarding the newborn outfits: Jude fit in "nb" size clothing for MAYBE three weeks, probably less though. We jumped in to 0-3 pretty much right away (they fit a little loose, but not too loose) and a few of those things still fit now. Hope that helps!

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

Brody and Presley will be getting married. Nuff said. Because I love him. Im sorry you arent feeling good. Let me know if I can help in any way! seriously.

P.S - When I have another baby I vow to look as good as you.

Perris said... Reply To This Comment

brody is is a cute little sucker!

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

Bummer you are't feeling so good! This blog makes me want to go shop for fall decorations so bad!

angelina la dawn said... Reply To This Comment

adorable photos! i can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch this week :)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said... Reply To This Comment

Looks fun.

Jenni said... Reply To This Comment

I adore your blog. ADORE!!!

Just found you, and SO glad I did!!

PS - HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE YOU?!?!?!?! :)

Melly Mel said... Reply To This Comment

how do you type on your photos?
i love that you do that. so cute.
thanks for the preggo update. you are so cute.

audrey said... Reply To This Comment

your pictures are really beautiful, so cute and adorable :)
drey jewelry.