Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mishmash

Do you know what I don't do very often?!??  Pamper myself.  Guess what has suddenly fallen under the category of "pampering"?


A bloody aircut!  Sorry felt the urge to say that with a sweet British accent just then.  I meant haircut.  I feel so much lighter losing several inches.  (can we do that all over now? cool.)   Although it's not like I "couldn't" get a trim or anything- I've just lost a teensy bit of energy somewhere.

Although apparently I still know what's "hip"...  Like a year ago I spotted these shoes and wondered why they ever made it out of the factory.  Lookie what made the ugliest shoes ever list?   IN YO FACE! (just kidding. its not like anyone ever argued with me about it eh heh.  heh.)

Speaking of Brody... (don't I always), I was folding laundry on my bed today and behind me I heard the tub door slide open.  Then with exuberance I heard Brody proclaim,

"BEHOLD!  The BAFF TUB!"

Me: BAHAHAHA!... then that translated to me thinking I'm awesome at life- that finally scripture time with Brody has taught him something... then realized he caught the whole "behold" thing off The Incredibles.  Doh.  But then I shrugged my shoulders, laughed some more and laughed again when I told Tony.  I love that stinker.

Anyway I've been up to more than being a dork in front of photo booth on my mac and folding laundry... we've had a celebration, family pictures, and other fun stuff going on.... but that'll all come later.  Btw, here's what I made for the missionaries for dinner that one time.  But anyway....... FIVE!


 If anyone can tell me what that even means I'll buy you an ice cream cone.

21 lovely comments:

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

I looooooveeee youuuu and your sexy new hairz!

Marissa said... Reply To This Comment

Pretty hair!!

Pia said... Reply To This Comment

Loooove the hair!! Pretty!

Venassa said... Reply To This Comment

Wow those shoes are bad. I could see where they might be nice as part of a Halloween costume (of what, I'm not sure) but otherwise... ew.
Love the hair! It's always so pretty. I need a haircut asap.

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

your hair looks beautiful!!!! and those lego shoes are crazy! haha!

ChinkyGirLMeL said... Reply To This Comment

I lurve your hair sweetie! I think I need a trim too, my hair is in horrible shape, it's got tons of split ends. Boohoo...Anyway, wow, those shoes are ummmmm hideous. It definitely deserves its slot on the ugly shoes list.

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

you hair is beautiful. haha brody cracks me up, i swear, he is the most adorable lil tyke ever hehe

Fiery Jack said... Reply To This Comment
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fiery Jack said... Reply To This Comment

5... weeks till you're due?

Brody's cool. That's the coolest thing I've heard. I hope he doesn't mind that I'm going to steal that from him to proclaim all sorts of things. "Behold!... my breakfast!" and stuff.

Jenni said... Reply To This Comment

LMAO!!! Brody has GOT to be the cutest little bugger EVER!!! :)

Your hair looks beautiful. :)

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

i love the randomness of this post. it's awesome.

Brett and Emily said... Reply To This Comment

considering were both due the same day im going to say 5 means five weeks till our due date!

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

Brody is the cooles =)
And you and your hair are the prettiest.

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

... I meant to write "coolest"... *ha*

Mars said... Reply To This Comment

haha I love that you wrote baff tub. Too cute. And your hair is gorgeous. I need a trim bad. My hair grows too fast and well...some weight off would be nice!

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

you are GORGEOUSSSS!!!! brody cracks me up...the things he does. and so do you! you are so freakin' funny! love ya girl.

5 weeks till baby H!

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

YOU.ARE.HOT!! Have I ever told you that Brody and presley are getting married. This story just sealed the deal.

Melly Mel said... Reply To This Comment

no way, i lvoe your hair. it looks pretty.
dang hairstylist though like to go short.

Jess said... Reply To This Comment

Your hair looks amazing! I wish I could get waves like those!

nicole said... Reply To This Comment

oh my gosh i own those shoes! haha jk! cute hair :)

Lacey said... Reply To This Comment

5 weeks till your due? The time your hubby should walk in the door!