Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Getting Antsy

_MG_0464blog
this was a few days ago.. yes, every individual day matters to make mention of (;

I hear it all....
_MG_0476
"how many days do you have?"  "You're HUGE!"  "you're tiny, all belly!"  "you're due any day now, right?"  "what, did you have an allergic reaction?"  ...umm, what?  Anyway mostly people just think I'm a monstrosity (but they don't have to tell me!).  At least there's one nice comment in there (:  Let the record show though I have 4 weeks to go.  Three if I'm lucky like Lecia.
_MG_0478
_MG_0469
_MG_0509
I'm almost certain this will be my last belly reveal as I think any bigger would just be out of control.  I TOLD you I stick straight out!  Anyway.  (Didn't Tony do a great job taking these pictures!?:)


This weekend was a little bit of everything.  From emotional to stressful to tiring.  In good ways, though.
_MG_8877
I checked my mailbox to find something I ordered for Hyrum to wear in his newborn pictures.  It just hit me how soon he'll be here.  And I just want him to be here!

This weekend I had so much fun shooting two weddings- and my sister in law suprised us by having her baby 10 days early.  Booger.  I'd love that to be me!  I doubt it'll happen though.
I was a ball of nerves just walking in the hospital... because I knew in just a few short weeks I'd be there!
_MG_8898
Brody said "can we take it?" and "baby Alyza... so cute."  So I know he's ready for his brother to come.
_MG_8905
My favorite thing lately is when we are praying at night with Brody (we have him repeat what we say).. and when he sits on my lap he'll stop what he's saying and yell, "Hyrum's kicking!  I feel him!  Hyrum's moving mommy!"  It's precious.

*Sigh

I'm tired...

21 lovely comments:

Marissa said... Reply To This Comment

that kissing photo of you and Brody is adorable!

JED said... Reply To This Comment

Brody will be a great brother, and I hope they have the good relationship your brothers have. I miss your little guy... You are not big sweetie, you are so beautiful. I know you feel big, but that is just that, a feeling. It is a beautiful thing for you to have a baby. Hyrum will be here soon enough, enjoy life as you have it now, it will not last long.

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

You look fabulous! And I wouldn't ever think you are as close as you are! Some people are idiots.

Autumn Lynn said... Reply To This Comment

That is strange the comments people are making, I think what I wouldn't be able to stand is if people came up and put their hands on my stomach.

Brody will be such a good big brother

Tatiana said... Reply To This Comment

Those are some cute pictures! You REALLY do stick straight out. I love it! Just adorable.

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my! you are so cute with your belly. I wish I had enough guts to take pics of me when i was pregnant haha oh my gosh a few more weeks. Im excited for you!! aww and I cannot wait for Brody to meet his lil brother (:

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

Connie, you are the cutest mommy to be. You really look amazing. And Tony did a wonderful job taking those pictures of you. Can't wait to "meet" little Hyrum.
xo.

Hil said... Reply To This Comment

You're belly is beautiful! I love that we are due right around the same time because your thoughts are my exact ones as well.

Funny story.. I had an old man just the other day tell me I was having twins. Who knew?! Wow, thanks for that old man. As if I wasn't already paranoid about how huge I am getting! :)

salena said... Reply To This Comment

oops i think i was one those saying you're belly was huge, but of course you're definetly ALL BELLY! You look like those maternity models with a fake belly...its almost ridiculous! are you really pregnant? :)

hope time goes by fast!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

haha no Salena it wasn't you... it's not necessarily that people say it but HOW they say it (; You didn't offend me!

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

You look beautiful. That is the truth!

I love Brodys little prayer interruption! So excited to see your new little one!

xo

Shelby Lou said... Reply To This Comment

Did I ever tell you that if I have son, I will name him Hyrum. After Hyrum Smith. Who I love for his bravery and loyalty to his brother and his religion. Your little Hyrum is going to add to my reason's why, because he is going to be so cute, I'm just sure of it!

All My Love,
Shelby Lou

Tony said... Reply To This Comment

Shelby - Thats who we are naming him after too! What a great man Hyrum Smith was! Connie - i love reading your blog, and i can't wait to meet our beautiful new son! i love you!

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

i LOVE that umbrella!

and your belly is so cute!

i'm jealous. you're TINY everywhere and then have a POP with the belly. it's the cutest thing ever.

angieinpink said... Reply To This Comment

you look fabulous pregnant. as in, [not fair] status.

brace yourself, because 2 kids is like: the best. tender moments all around. good luck!

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

I for one am hoping for 4 weeks, as I will be there then. I sure hope Hyrum listens to his Grandma Nelson, but if he has to jump the gun and come out of the shoot sooner, I will adjust. I am excited for this time. It is awesome having another grandson to go with the already fabulous grandson I have in Brody. Two of a kind is hard to find, but you have found them. They are miracles! Love, Mother

Mariel Torres said... Reply To This Comment

these pictures are absolutely lovely darling!

Lacey said... Reply To This Comment

I can imagine how it must feel to walk into the maternity ward knowing your going to be there soon too! How exciting.

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

Brody is too cute for his own good! He is going to be a great big brother!! I can't believe he's almost here. Yipee!

Heidi said... Reply To This Comment

You are the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen!

Kim said... Reply To This Comment

I seriously wish that I have your exact cute belly when I get pregnant :-) Adorable.