Sunday, September 5, 2010

our vacation: my hometown

Here she blows:
nelson six
oak glen
IMG_3855
recognize my hair clip?
siblings2
IMG_3656
IMG_3668
The recap:  The coolest thing about this part of our trip was that all my siblings and my mom and dad were all together for the first time in 6 years.  That had a lot to do with missions, my brother enlisting, my dad serving in Iraq, and us girls getting married and living away.  It's crazy it's been that long!  We all went to the temple together, which was an amazing time.  Couple of the other highlights were visiting my grandma, celebrating my brother's birthday, eating chili cheese fries from Del Taco (and finding out I converted my siblings to them- my "usual".. that's really all I have ever ordered there. Ever.)  and going to beautiful Oak Glen.  Obviously we had to take family pictures- and what better place than the "duck pond park" where my mom would take us as kids.  Ahh family... good times, good times.
IMG_3669